Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Weekly Update 12/26/2013 Hedges/Sap Trees

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinashal View Post
    i don't need the "Multi-Color Hedge" (maybe some day i will buy it)
    i really need the "Maple Tree" (even two!)
    i might use the "Sap Tree" for now (its kinda cheep for me)

i will wait like 1-2 weeks to see if maybe TL will lower the gems price b4 buying it
    I will do the same as you, wait a couple weeks before buying the tree. I'm still hoping for a late christmas sale!

Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    I want something that has a higher drop rate of mermaid scales as well. I'm always maxed out on water when trying to get those mermaid scales
    they did something like that already it's called "tablet of tabernum 1st shard research"

1st shard : x2 drop rate for water , higher chance to get fish and mermaid scale
    2nd shard : higher drop rate from monsters( fangs, skunks, trolls), u get more item from them
    3st shard : 33% chance to get an extra energy when harvest
    4st shard : you can craft mithrill, jewel, silver ore ... in your magic forge.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post502520

Fashion Designer
    they did something like that already it's called "tablet of tabernum 1st shard research"

1st shard : x2 drop rate for water , higher chance to get fish and mermaid scale
    2nd shard : higher drop rate from monsters( fangs, skunks, trolls), u get more item from them

Trust me, I've got all the 4 shards and that higher chance of finding mermaid scales are not that high. "Cloverkaito"s idea of TL releasing an item with an actual higher drop rate of MS is a very good one!

Banned

Yes, I got all the shards as well. I have 5 ponds and 1 fountain to collect from, and I usually get 0-3 fish and/or mermaid scale each time I collect from them. Maxing out on water is kinda of annoying especially when you only get water with the collection... makes me felt like I wasted my energy.

Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    Trust me, I've got all the 4 shards and that higher chance of finding mermaid scales are not that high. "Cloverkaito"s idea of TL releasing an item with an actual higher drop rate of MS is a very good one!
    I think something like a mermaid statue that we can collect from regularly would be nice and pretty!

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a chance of getting the maple tree from adventures, like the fruit trees?

I think something like a mermaid statue that we can collect from regularly would be nice and pretty!
    "mermaid statue" now that's a nice idea

i smell a greed gem cost for that one

Quote Originally Posted by cloudsail View Post
    Is there a chance of getting the maple tree from adventures, like the fruit trees?
    donno ... that's a good question

i think its the same just like the fruit trees tho ....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsail View Post
    I would suppose so but until someone gets it from an adventure and/or TL confirms it, nobody knows. But it would be sweet if they did come from adventures!

Fashion Designer
    OMG!! Another brilliant idea! You know what? Mermaid FOUNTAIN would be even sweeter! Oh, please TL... I beg you! Please, PLEASE release something like that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    OMG!! Another brilliant idea! You know what? Mermaid FOUNTAIN would be even sweeter! Oh, please TL... I beg you! Please, PLEASE release something like that.
    What about a mermaid POND

Er
    I mean, shhhh I have no idea what you're talking about...

TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast