Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Weekly Update 12/26/2013 Hedges/Sap Trees

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    I'll update the description text to be clearer. The Sap Tree (coins) you chop down, but the Maple Tree (gems) you tend like the Apple Tree.
    Thank you for the clarification. Also a big thumbs up to possibly having syrup be a rare drop from the Maple Tree.

Also to anyone considering buying these, both of these trees are 2x2 squares so plan accordingly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    I'll update the description text to be clearer. The Sap Tree (coins) you chop down, but the Maple Tree (gems) you tend like the Apple Tree.
    Thanks, love the idea of a sap tree because I never have enough for building materials and cooking.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    The info says "a baby maple tree, high chance of dropping saps".
    So it should be dropping at regular intervals.

But my question is .. will it drop syrup as rare drop?
    Otherwise, what the difference btw the maple n the sap tree.
    Btw, will the sap tree grow leaves? It doesn't look nice now leafless.
    Sap tree stays leafless, but you chop them in 6 chops and take 5 times to grow I think, at 3 minute intervals to water. Does anyone know yet how often you tend the maple tree? Trying to figure out whether it is worth splurging for it.

Omg!!!!

Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap! Sap!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

best update yet!

we need the sap!

Rhino Keeper
    Hurray for Maple tree! worth the 40 because it provides sap and looks B-E-A-utiful. ... now to find some space for it.

Fashion Designer
    The cost of the new hedge is as "creolepraline" says outrageous it should not be much more than 5 gems since it's only a decoration and something you want plural of. The maple tree on the other hand is very pretty and since it works like the fruit trees, worthy of those 40 gems IMO. Thanks for the update TL! I'm very much looking forward to next weeks fairy update now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    The cost of the new hedge is as "creolepraline" says outrageous it should not be much more than 5 gems since it's only a decoration and something you want plural of. The maple tree on the other hand is very pretty and since it works like the fruit trees, worthy of those 40 gems IMO. Thanks for the update TL! I'm very much looking forward to next weeks fairy update now.
    It is more than a decoration as it gives petals. But seeing as all but red petals come from coin bushes, and you can buy the red trillium for 35 gems, I can't see why you would need it. There will always be people that want it though.

Rhino Keeper
    Seems to be 20 minutes interval, at least it's now for watering it!
    Yup my second tree purchased with gems (first one was the apple tree),
    but this one is really worth it. Like the color more than the sap, maybe syrup.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Seems to be 20 minutes interval, at least it's now for watering it!
    Yup my second tree purchased with gems (first one was the apple tree),
    but this one is really worth it. Like the color more than the sap, maybe syrup.
    Thanks. Just got one. That's my Boxing Day shopping done. Shame it wasn't on sale .

Fashion Designer
    Now we are talking about real Christmas gifts Thank you TL!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast