Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Castle Story: Weekly Update 12/26/2013 Hedges/Sap Trees

Fashion Designer
    I would also like to know if anyone received a maple tree or hedge from an adventure?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I would also like to know if anyone received a maple tree or hedge from an adventure?
    None for me yet.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cherriesx View Post
    What is the drop rate of red petals from the hedge? I need more red petals but love how the hedge looks, so I'm considering getting this instead of the red trillium. Is there at least 1 red petal per collection?
    It's not a guarantee for the red petals. From what I've seen I tend to get a total of five petals. This is made up of different combinations (colours and quantities). So I might get 3 of one and 2 of another for one collection. Another time I might get 2 of two and 1 of another etc.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    It's not a guarantee for the red petals. From what I've seen I tend to get a total of five petals. This is made up of different combinations (colours and quantities). So I might get 3 of one and 2 of another for one collection. Another time I might get 2 of two and 1 of another etc.
    But are the red petal drops plentiful enough to make the hedge worthwhile? Or am I better off buying the red trillium?

Nightclub Owner
    But are the red petal drops plentiful enough to make the hedge worthwhile? Or am I better off buying the red trillium?
    Sorry I've been maxed on reds for awhile so I haven't noticed
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Maple tree info now says "Tend for sap and other crafting materials". So is sap now returned everytime the tree is collected from or is there still a "high chance"? Which are other materials?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlcek View Post
    Maple tree info now says "Tend for sap and other crafting materials". So is sap now returned everytime the tree is collected from or is there still a "high chance"? Which are other materials?
    1-2 sap on every collection and a chance of maple syrup drop (I would estimate around 20%)
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to know this answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    I would like to know this answer.
    I would too!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415