Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Weekly Update 12/26/2013 Hedges/Sap Trees

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Seems to me that if we chop it down, it is nothing like the fruit trees.
    Perhaps delete that line?
    Love that we have sap sources now! Whoo-hoo!!!
    They have stated they will likely update the descriptions to clarify. The Sap Tree is chopped down. The Maple Tree is tended. Therefore the Maple Tree is like the fruit trees. There is also the possibility that the Maple Tree will have syrup as a rare drop once that code change is approved/implemented.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought a maple tree. I am mostly getting one sap per tending, two rarely.

Its production is just too low for its timed duration. One sap per hour would be a better rate of return.
    As others have said when considering we get up to 10 sap every two hours with the sawmills yet we have been begging for another way to get sap because even at 10 per two hours we have been struggling with production, one sap extra every 4 hours is not going to make a difference.

I hope someone from Team Lava reads these and will consider lowering the refresh time of this tree.

Executive Chef
    I'm always maxed out on sap so didn't need any of these trees. However I bought one because it's so pretty. Would buy a forest of them but am afraid to use gems now that the time goals are getting harder and harder to accomplish without gems.

Fashion Designer
    The flower hedge is great. Put all my flowers in storage, hopefully will fill up on all

New Resident
    Agree with jptheripper, I bought a flower hedge with reward gems and it never fails to deliver at least a mix of around 5-6, sometimes more.

Host(ess)
    What is the point of the glimmergate? I unlocked that space weeks ago, but it seems useless. I have the amphitheater. Any help is appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by guyrye View Post
    What is the point of the glimmergate? I unlocked that space weeks ago, but it seems useless. I have the amphitheater. Any help is appreciated.
    I've just recently reached the glimmergate expansion and the glimmergate questline with Greselda popped up. If that is what you are talking about.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by guyrye View Post
    It is useless, once the goal is finished. What gets me is that it can't be stored. Drives me crazy.

Host(ess)
    How do I get the quest to open? I'm level 29 and have all the regular buildings.

Rhino Keeper
    1 sap every 4 hours. Well, at least the tree is pretty.