Thread: A game with no bugs? Firemocha isn't interested.

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation A game with no bugs? Firemocha isn't interested.

Anyone who frequents this forum knows that my real life job is QA/Software Engineering. It's been almost a week since I've reverse engineered the bugs everyone is speaking of:

• Being Attacked Through Shield
    • Excess Number of Attackers
    • Multiple Simultaneous Attacks
    • Sync issues causing you to lose resources and crowns
    • MUCH MORE

I've informed FireMocha directly, and I've informed Storm8 (Firmocha Parent Company) directly. After a week, I've yet to receive a response.

What are we supposed to think about this, FrozenTurtle? These bugs would be gone - finished - if I were put in touch with the developers and given a chance to tell them how to correct the code.

Community: How long should I wait until I develop a PoC (proof of concept) and release it to the public (meaning EVERYONE would be "hacking"?). I'd imagine that would get the developers attention.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Chianti View Post
    Anyone who frequents this forum knows that my real life job is QA/Software Engineering. It's been almost a week since I've reverse engineered the bugs everyone is speaking of:

• Being Attacked Through Shield
    • Excess Number of Attackers
    • Multiple Simultaneous Attacks
    • Sync issues causing you to lose resources and crowns
    • MUCH MORE

I've informed FireMocha directly, and I've informed Storm8 (Firmocha Parent Company) directly. After a week, I've yet to receive a response.

What are we supposed to think about this, FrozenTurtle? These bugs would be gone - finished - if I were put in touch with the developers and given a chance to tell them how to correct the code.

Community: How long should I wait until I develop a PoC (proof of concept) and release it to the public (meaning EVERYONE would be "hacking"?). I'd imagine that would get the developers attention.
    Seriously? That is crazy...what great "customer service" storm8 offers...if you've already solved these and we've been having these problems for months now, they really should reconsider who is working for them and what they are actually doing besides nerfing troops and making changes that make it impossible to win without spending money..

Btw, I give it an hour before they delete this post.

Hi guys, we do appreciate all the feedback and assistance you have been providing in regards to any potential issues that are occurring. We do appreciate your offer, but we do have a team of engineers working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Also, our engineering team is different from our game design team, which is in charge of all the balancing changes. These balancing changes are very important in order to prevent one strategy from becoming too over powered. If you do have any specific feedback that you would like me to pass along, please feel free to send me a PM.