Thread: Crashes just after taking my energy

Fashion Designer

Crashes just after taking my energy

Three or 4 times in a row now, when I click to play a room, it takes my energy and then the game closes. It's infuriating and makes the game impossible to play. I'll try one more time tomorrow but if it happens again, I'm deleting.

I am so frustrated! sometimes after waiting for my energy to load, i finally save 30 to play a scene, but when i press play, the screen just freezes and doesnt let me choose any objects!
    when i reboot the game, it has drained the energy, and i dont get to retry!
    this has happened about 6 times already just today! im stuck on case 1 when i could have finished case 2 by now!
    helpppppp!

Fashion Designer
    My game keeps taking my energy too and then closes. This has happened about 8 times now over the past two days. Any chance of getting all that energy back? This isn't really encouraging me to spend money in the game.

We're working on making improvements to prevent these issues from occurring. In the meantime, you can email support@teamlava.com if you have any concerns regarding your energy.

Fashion Designer
    I've mailed. Hope to get some energy back but never had anything resolved in the past.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine is crashing too, shortly after cashing in the required energy to play the room, when it crashes, my progress will restart for the investigating evidence portion too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cookietyler View Post
    Mine is crashing too, shortly after cashing in the required energy to play the room, when it crashes, my progress will restart for the investigating evidence portion too.
    This EXACTLY has been happening to me for the last few days also. I've deleted a million times, I'm fully updated...nothing fixes it. Rarely do I get to actually play.