Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 12-25-13

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    You're right. They do go well together. I'm not overly keen on that ice skating rink display. I think I have enough 'snow' displays for one bakery.

I love your snow display, though. Very, very pretty I just now noticed the little boy with the puppy on a sled, that's too cute! I take it back, I now only like two things from that box lol

Fashion Designer
    Hmm... No massive Christmas sale as of yet, there is still hope for tomorrow, I suppose. Please give us a big ol' 40% sale like you did last year, TL! ~insert puppy dog pout~

Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post
    I got: 4th place Santa Penguin & Bag of Gifts, 3rd place Donut Tree, 2nd place Holiday Piano.

I want the Santa Penguin! It will goes so well with my penguin collection. The donut tree and the gingerbread looks kinda adorable. Meh with the piano. =/
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I want the Santa Penguin! It will goes so well with my penguin collection. The donut tree and the gingerbread looks kinda adorable. Meh with the piano. =/
    Yeah my bakery's run by penguins (although now there are a few snowmen and people too), that's why I bought the box after someone mentioned they got a penguin

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    Hmm... No massive Christmas sale as of yet, there is still hope for tomorrow, I suppose. Please give us a big ol' 40% sale like you did last year, TL! ~insert puppy dog pout~
    I seriously hope so, because I haven't had a sale in a while and I refuse to buy gems at full price, that's just ridiculous. A 40% off sale would be wonderful so I can buy a ton of gems! I'm really looking forward to this after the awesome Black Friday sale. I hope there will be some 2nd prize box items this time, since most of the 1st prize were already offered.

Looks like after 3 years, TL doesn't want to pay it's customers back, especially with all the money they earn off of us. I would at least think they'd release a really cool item for free for everyone in every game, or give us free gems.
    Or why not continue with "tradition" and also give us a 40% gems sale and release old items at lower prices like they've always done?
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Executive Chef
    I think they focus all their attention on dragon, castle and mania games now, leaving the shop games behind It's quite sad, was really hoping for something special today.

Banned
    The donut tree looks all kind of amazing.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    Oh! I would love santas chimney! Adorable!!
    I know! It's really cute!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I think they focus all their attention on dragon, castle and mania games now, leaving the shop games behind It's quite sad, was really hoping for something special today.
    If you look at the iTunes top 200 grossing apps, TL's main money makers are castle story, candy blast mania, jewel mania, dragon story, and bubble mania. Farm story 2 is usually in there too but not currently, perhaps because its grosses are being divided between the original and the Christmas edition. Naturally, the developers focus on the games that make them the most money, and the shop games, not so much. I was hoping for an after Christmas LTO sale too and stayed up until reset but alas, nothing. If there's not going to be anything special for sale, I may buy that 25 gem brick display case I've been eying but didn't get since I was saving gems for a potential after Christmas sale, although I feel silly about purchasing it now since it's after Christmas.