Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Level Tips/Suggestions

Rhino Keeper

Ugh,level 105

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    This thread has Level 104 tips.
    I am not liking level 105,lol. I think I have tried about 10 times.
    (Btw congrats on getting to the end of candy mania..I saw your post)

Rhino Keeper
    Yay as soon as I posted..I passed 105...lol

Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    (...) (Btw congrats on getting to the end (...) I saw your post)
    Thanks! Though I feel like an idiot leaving it in the wrong forum, Lol! I asked someone to move it--hope it happens soon! (Embarrassing! )

Regarding 105, that seems to be working out for you...

Post about a problem--then you pass! Congrats! And hey--whatever works!

level 144 does not give correct points check it out knock three out 1 point if your lucky. it doesn't add up your extras might delete this game!

I just tried level 144--seemed to give the right amount of points for me (300 for 3 fruit, 450 for 4, etc.) If you weren't getting any points for matches, sounds like some sort of glitch with your game. Try deleting/reinstalling (progress is saved on their servers, don't worry.) If that doesn't work, contact support@teamlava.com. You can also check out the Bugs & Issues section of the forum...see if it's a known issue. The thread at the top can tell you everything to do (& info to include) when having/reporting issues with your game.

Good luck!

Level 221 is giving me trouble. It's a "points" level, and the moves seem really tight! I'm only playing rounds with 7+ fruit chains...or irresistible FC's that take out most of the doom slimes (or I restart.) I'm clearing the vines & stumps as soon as I can, though the main consideration is the long FC's for blasters & bombs (& higher points, of course.) Not sure what else I can do, except wait around for a luckier round. I just had a heartbreaker--got 47,700 out of the necessary 48K. But it was the luckiest round I've had yet, and I even used my free xblaster boost to pad my score a little (and join some <7 yellow fruit groups to make a much longer chain.) What else can I do to pass this?

Anybody have any tips to share?
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 04-15-14 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Correction

Nvm, I passed 221. Instead of striving to make lots of 7+ fruit chains (FCs) for blasters, you have to make even longer FCs. I had a 21, 19, and a few other "'teens" FCs during the round I passed. Eventually, you'll get a round with better opportunities to make really long chains (for big points!)

A 7-fruit chain is worth 1200 points, but 21 fruits in a chain gives you 10,650 (over 8x the points!) See this thread (post #4) for more points info. So it's worth making a couple small 3 or 4 fruit matches--as long as they bring same-color fruit together to make a much longer chain.

Big points also come from using special fruits together in combo, or using one to set off another of a different color. Use the shading as a guide to test which configuration or swiping direction clears the most fruit.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 04-20-14 at 07:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    are this new game?
    If nothing goes Right...go Left

You should have not to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole

I'm not sure I understand your question? But this game has been out around 5 months or so (I think.)

Not enough moves on Level 246

I've been stuck on Level 246 for quite a few days (clear 18 mud in 12 moves.) It features 3 of the new Rainbow Fruits--which I love. They're a lot of fun, and can help make blasters & really long chains of fruit (FC.) I feel like I've tried everything on this level, but I never have enough moves to finish.

Have others passed level 246, and if so...how? Thanks!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast