Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Re-listed Christmas/New Years!! EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingray View Post
    Finally got the Quetzal Dragon, took 3 days of serious trying, finally ended up with him using Epic Diamond and Epic Forest. For people still trying its a 32 Hour hatch. Although i might have been better off trying for him later and attempting other Limited dragon to get more time, considering it took me 3 days of trying for him during holiday period, i would hate to not get him because i was too busy celebrating NYE. Not sure if i'll have to spend gold to finishing Summoning, but i also bought Midas dragon so I'm happy cause that's be three "GOLD" dragons in the terraces.
    It took me Three days of trying for Quetzal dragon at 20 Seconds attempts, not looking foward to other diamond hybrids.

This gives me some hope as I was starting to think that maybe it was unbreedable on my account. I gave up trying for Quetzal after hundreds of fails so that I could complete the summoning. I am just waiting for a nest to become free, then I will try again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoleariel1 View Post
    odd question i got a gold sale going to buy my second gold dragon i'm on the fence between midas and stained glass my fav is treasure i already have does anyone know between midas and stainglass which is better in battle arena?
    I also have the treasure and got my second gold giving dragon, the midas a few days ago, don't like the stainglass, it doesn't fit into a dragon island to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    I also have the treasure and got my second gold giving dragon, the midas a few days ago, don't like the stainglass, it doesn't fit into a dragon island to me.
    Well… It's better to buy the Stainglass cause it's cheaper than Treasure itself and Goldwing! (Apart from Midas!)
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Fashion Designer
    i got the treasure when i was at 800 gold, so its the same price as the midas and stainglass.

Host(ess)
    thank you lemonademouth i uninstalled and instaled and just a few tryes got 32 hrs quetzal first hybrid on my island thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoleariel1 View Post
    thank you lemonademouth i uninstalled and instaled and just a few tryes got 32 hrs quetzal first hybrid on my island thank you
    Oh, im so happy for u! I told u i had the same issue but glad its fixed now. Congrats on quetzal. Ah, i love this forum! U can help ppl and they can help u. Happy New Year, all forum friends!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Got seabreeze with mirage/pegasus. Its a good combo to get most of these. Also metal/turkey may work

Fashion Designer
    Can someone tell how to breed mermaid and seabreeze ?

Thnks guys!!

Also advance happy new year to all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    Can someone tell how to breed mermaid and seabreeze ?

Thnks guys!!

Also advance happy new year to all!!!
    Seabreeze: water and air, mermaid: water and forest.

Good luck!

I just bred forrestfire, going fore seabeeeze now.
    I used fire an dawntree for this one!
    Last edited by Steveklerk; 12-29-13 at 08:05 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    This gives me some hope as I was starting to think that maybe it was unbreedable on my account. I gave up trying for Quetzal after hundreds of fails so that I could complete the summoning. I am just waiting for a nest to become free, then I will try again.
    Good luck, myself i've only sat for 1.5 hour while supposedly watching lousy actionmovie, and didn't get anything but Forest babies, so i decided to skip it totally, just not fun.

It all does make you wish that there would be more actual information from game developers regarding things like this, breeding possibilities n such....as it is now some players on the forum really deserve paychecks from TL for being the only ones helping community with info - good job you's!