Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Re-listed Christmas/New Years!! EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I got Naga using Black Swan (4) and Kitsune (4), i am trying to get amethyst, seabreeze, quetzal and mermaid.

Is Quetzal Dragon breedable right now?

I saw it in the market with limited time.

Does that mean we can breed it?

I tried maybe 150+ times breeding using Diamond and Green but got nothing but leaf.

Just want to confirm that if it is breedable or not, I know Quetzal is Ultra Rare.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Just bred a naga with Virtue (4) and Kitsune (4). Took me 3 tries. Got 2 fire fails and then 9 hr timer!
    Oh, it's a light dragon. I didn't realize I could get a light dragon from that combo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nic1967 View Post
    Does anyone know what the breed time is for sea breeze & quetzal? I think I got quetzal but I'm not sure. I got 32hrs with forest & diamond.
    Congrats, it's a quetzal!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    has anyone got reindeer now? what combo u used? i am still trying and it will be removed in 3 days..

Host(ess)
    odd question i got a gold sale going to buy my second gold dragon i'm on the fence between midas and stained glass my fav is treasure i already have does anyone know between midas and stainglass which is better in battle arena?

Host(ess)
    ye breedable till dec 31 dont feel bad someone else tryed 8 to 12 hrs a day for 3 days not 100 of tryes 1000 of tryes i'm hopeiny between a 100 and 200 or sooner i have tryed like 250 times for crusader still no hybrids on my island

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber498 View Post
    Yes, thank you, I would like to know too! Mermaid is the only dragon that I'm missing, and I couldn't get it before when it expired, and also when it came back for a limited time. So I'm not sure whether to try for it again (only island fails so far), or whether to keep trying for Tinsel. I posted this question on the Tinsel thread but didn't receive a reply.

Can we please get info on when the Christmas dragons will expire from TL staff? Huge thanks!

And congrats to everyone that has gotten quetzal and other expired dragons.

Yes, we'd like to know. I have bred a few that I didn't have like Dino, Mistmoth, Tusker & Pegasus but no Xmas dragons in sight. I'm burning thru gold speeding up but just got an Island (ugh) & wonder if it's worth trying for Mermaid or just stick with the Xmas ones.

An early Happy New Years to all!!!

Host(ess)
    let me know what you think guys I'm tryen for quetzal and every few dozen tryes it freezes for like 30 or 40 sec and every time i think finaly it will come up 32 hrs but no is it a bug whatcha think

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoleariel1 View Post
    let me know what you think guys I'm tryen for quetzal and every few dozen tryes it freezes for like 30 or 40 sec and every time i think finaly it will come up 32 hrs but no is it a bug whatcha think
    Yes, happ to me. I think every time when its freezing u get it but the game keep rebooting. Ive deleted n reinstalled then i got it first try. Good luck!