Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Re-listed Christmas/New Years!! EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Holy cow! thank you chalupa! i was really aiming for that, afraid that i would get magic which has the same hours. but havent got the egg in the nest >.<
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-25-13 at 07:35 AM. Reason: removed quote

and YES! All dragons are breedable except Midas & Stainglass!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-25-13 at 07:31 AM. Reason: removed quote
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Executive Chef
    And this is why i've all but quit this crummy game. I have been trying to get a quetzal for OVER AN HOUR with diamond x dawntree or forest, and I KEEP GETTING FORESTS.
    OVER AN HOUR.
    This is insane. I really don't know what to say about it aside from : this sucks. A LOT. I'm just thiiiiiiis shy of quitting. These new christmas dragons? Ha!!! NOT A SINGLE ONE.

Stupid, worthless game. Makes me angrier more often than it brings me any joy. Think it's about time to give it a well-deserved break.

Rhino Keeper
    It'd be so nice if they would bring back the old Treasure Terrace, which held 2 dragons and 10 gold. After months of saving up I finally bought the 4th Gold dragon and I would really prefer to keep collecting every 24 hours instead of every 12 hours!

Once purchase, They would go to the storage right? The habitat is always available for purchase using coins which you can save up later on but the draggy is limited, so might aswell go for it. just my opinion of course :: 3
    Nope, the egg has to go straight to a next. This makes things needlessly complicated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by quangtran65 View Post
    Hi people. I just want some advice.

-I purchased 1400 gold at a discount , so now I have 1994 gold.
    -I planned to buy the Stainglass and the Midas dragons (I thought having to gold dragons slowly accumulate gold would work out in the long run), but I have nowhere near the 8 million needed for the terrain.
    -I could buy the needed terrain using gold and speed up the breeding, but it will cost everything I have.

Basically, what I need to know is when will this relisted dragons expire? (the more time I have, the less it will cost to speed things up).
    And the next question is, am I a sucker for doing all this?

The pop up said 31st Dec.

You could buy them and put them on nests and wait until you have the money for the habitat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gaboi007 View Post
    I'm an Android user and I just got Quetzal earlier today.took me 83 tries.keep at it, it will come

I've lost count, I must be at about 40 now. So I will just keep going.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    And this is why i've all but quit this crummy game. I have been trying to get a quetzal for OVER AN HOUR with diamond x dawntree or forest, and I KEEP GETTING FORESTS.
    OVER AN HOUR.
    This is insane. I really don't know what to say about it aside from : this sucks. A LOT. I'm just thiiiiiiis shy of quitting. These new christmas dragons? Ha!!! NOT A SINGLE ONE.

Stupid, worthless game. Makes me angrier more often than it brings me any joy. Think it's about time to give it a well-deserved break.
    Awwww, i know, dear! Ive been there before. But... fix urself a pair: diamond/ forest in this order and dont change a thing.Then fix a time. Lets just say 15 mins. After that force close ur game and try again. Ull get it! I almost got it in 5 mins( i think) then game processed and i needed few hundred tries again. Good luck! And try virtue/ forest for ginger.

Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    OVER AN HOUR.

I did get Quetzal in less than 10 Minutes with Diamond + Dawntree since my Forest is questing for those summoning! I know how you feel! The game has been a lot harder and it's getting boring as ever! Just play normal like me Log in,Breed,Quest,Battle,Collect Coins/Food,Plant Food,Exit and DONE!

Also… Please accept my friend request in the forum!
    Last edited by asyran2012; 12-25-13 at 07:26 AM. Reason: removed word
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Rhino Keeper
    I got a pop up saying this event was through December 31

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast