Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Popups to download games

Unhappy Popups to download games

I am being OVERWHELMED by these popups to download new games. While I love the extra gems I am getting hit like 10 times every time I open my game. It's not just when I start a session. It's then, it's while I am collecting tips, its while I am baking/cooking, while I am visiting neighbors and community. If this is the future of the game, I am not sure I am interested.

Please curb it back a bit....

Please...

Executive Chef
    yeah the last 3 days its been 2 a day.. just download games so they can get remove

but dont get me wrong i luv to these goals tl keep them coming
    im trying all your games you throw at me

so far could see me playing them except from kindom clash
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

its been more than 2 for me, wonder if im just special lol. I currently have 7 asking me to download them. I do download and try most, but its just getting to be a bit much.

have a blessed Christmas!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stephanie40403 View Post
    I am being OVERWHELMED by these popups to download new games. While I love the extra gems I am getting hit like 10 times every time I open my game. It's not just when I start a session. It's then, it's while I am collecting tips, its while I am baking/cooking, while I am visiting neighbors and community. If this is the future of the game, I am not sure I am interested.

Please...
    i agree, tooooo many popups. if i download all the games, it clogs my device.

please no moooooooooooore.

Nightclub Owner
    I am being OVERWHELMED by these popups to download new games.

Please...
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    yeah the last 3 days its been 2 a day.. just download games so they can get remove

Stephanie used the very accurate word to describe how i feel about these popups. OVERWHELMED. I will not be downloading any new TL games to get rid of the popups either. I will not be contributing to TL's boast of having the most downloaded games or whatever it is that they gain from me downloading their games. I really do not care how many gems are promised as a reward for downloading and playing new games...er...i mean completing goals like those. And everytime i open my game i get pop ups to download one game or another or several.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Seriously? I mean yeah, it has felt a little overwhelming, and kept me up way later than planned the last couple nights, but as far as I'm concerned, keep those free gems coming!

Executive Chef
    Just 2day I must of had 2-3 yes I luv the 6 gems per game 4 just downloading and starting 2 play but come on plz give us a break. I've gotten 36 4 this. Maybe TL is encouraging us w easy gems 2 buy more gems 4 the after Xmas sale. That's what I think.

Executive Chef
    I am being OVERWHELMED by these popups to download new games. While I love the extra gems I am getting hit like 10 times every time I open my game. It's not just when I start a session. It's then, it's while I am collecting tips, its while I am baking/cooking, while I am visiting neighbors and community. If this is the future of the game, I am not sure I am interested. Please curb it back a bit.... Please...
    I agree. I get them through out the game. Even when I am at other peoples' stores. I don't have time to download all those games and I don't want to download them. I got enough on my plate. Don't need any more games. TL, please stop it.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    Really? You don't have to play these games...just download the games, get the gems. The goals reset in 4 days.

I love these new games. I'm happy. Can't wait for the Xmas sale! Trying to finish all of these goals in time so I have more gems. Keep me coming.

Igames4me, I hated that game at first too, but it's so easy to level up. SO EASY. Finished that goal in 1 day. It got a little addictive, but I don't have enough time to play all of tl's games. I'm good with my main three.

I love the pop ups for downloading games. Keep them coming.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast