Thread: I'm shielded but it's not my base in the replay

Farm Supplier

I'm shielded but it's not my base in the replay

Some 3 to 4 hours ago my base appears to have been attacked because I have a 9 hour shield. When I check the replay, it's not my base being attacked. Phunny... Sort of....

The base in the replay seems to have done a good job of repelling the attack and it should have defended sucessfully.

Anyway, the attacker's name is The Kicker - Fire and Blood alliance. Pleas check this.

same topic. different scenario.

i just had 2 hours 50 mins shield left and i did one of the missions. came back and i had a shield for 2 hours 48 mins and did next mission. came back and shield was completely gone. do the missions take the shield? and if so why dont i get that warning to ask if i want to proceed and that my shield will b removed etc etc
    . plz reply. thank you and happy christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Grog76 View Post
    Some 3 to 4 hours ago my base appears to have been attacked because I have a 9 hour shield. When I check the replay, it's not my base being attacked. Phunny... Sort of....

The base in the replay seems to have done a good job of repelling the attack and it should have defended sucessfully.

Anyway, the attacker's name is The Kicker - Fire and Blood alliance. Pleas check this.
    Thanks for the report! It looks like these battle results were accurate, but the replay information was just incorrect. We're checking out why how this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetcupcake555555 View Post
    same topic. different scenario.

i just had 2 hours 50 mins shield left and i did one of the missions. came back and i had a shield for 2 hours 48 mins and did next mission. came back and shield was completely gone. do the missions take the shield? and if so why dont i get that warning to ask if i want to proceed and that my shield will b removed etc etc
    . plz reply. thank you and happy christmas.
    You should not lose your shield for a mission attack. Can you please email support@firemocha.com and PM me with the ticket number? I'll have check that out for you.