Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update - 12/23/2013

Oh my! I almost forget about the updates and it's quite surprising that we got an updates much earlier on that day. Love most of the counter and the rack, gotta save up some coins to stockpile them. The LTO seem kinda similar to the display we got few weeks back and it's much cheaper too. The new catalog is great but I highly doubt we will have enough time to master all these. *sigh*

So cute to have a rudolf in fashion. The stables is cute but looks kinda big. Though I'm still hoping for a after Christmas sale.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    In my opinion, catalog is almost only good thing about this week's update, LTO is, like few people already mentioned, similar to a display we got before, but kind of small and overpriced. Racks and counters are ok, reindeers are cute but really not suitable for a fashion store. Overall, little bit dissapointing. Game is start to be really boring for me, only thing to do is to order clothes and dress my avatar. Wow.

Executive Chef
    I am actually starting to run out of coin in fashion story! Not only do I not have enough to even start saving for an expansion, but I don't have enough to shop now. The prices of coin items recently have been way too high. I guess it's nice for people who sit atop of mountains of coins, but for the rest of us, it's just really overpriced.

I just noticed that the Playful Christmas catalog is a real day long. It actually takes 24 hours. That's funny since all other 1 day catalogs take 22 hours.

Was this by design, TL? Or someone coded it wrong?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I am actually starting to run out of coin in fashion story! Not only do I not have enough to even start saving for an expansion, but I don't have enough to shop now. The prices of coin items recently have been way too high. I guess it's nice for people who sit atop of mountains of coins, but for the rest of us, it's just really overpriced.
    Tell me about me! Level 97, fully expanded and bought one wall tree and the new window for one side of my shop. Got a second window and I'm broke. It's so embarrassing. I have to think of a plan or I'll be I'm huge trouble again for valentines like I was last year.

Executive Chef
    I have problem with my coins too!All the items are so expensive that I never have enough to expand! I'm level 96 and my shop is still 19x15!Now I have exactly the amount needed to expand, but if I do I'll have as almost no coins...I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I never have over 2,5 million coins and I wonder how I will be expanding from now on.For now I'm keeping my coins for Valentine's and I'll see then if I manage to expand..

Fashion Designer
    For those having trouble with their coin balance, are you making sure the coin total goes up the right amount when you enter the game? If you're dealing with the coin bug, it could become almost impossible to save coins for the larger expansions in a reasonable amount of time if your coins aren't totaling right. There are ways to ensure they add up correctly when you enter the game.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I just noticed that the Playful Christmas catalog is a real day long. It actually takes 24 hours. That's funny since all other 1 day catalogs take 22 hours.

Was this by design, TL? Or someone coded it wrong?
    Still wondering about this.
    Kooky, can you ask about it?
    It's such a pain to open the game in the morning and this 1-day catalog isn't even ready yet. All other 1-day catalogs are 22 hours but this ones 24 for some reason.

Executive Chef
    The other catalogues say 22 hours, this one says 1 day so it takes 24 hours, I think this is logical..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    The other catalogues say 22 hours, this one says 1 day so it takes 24 hours, I think this is logical..

On iOS when we have a 1 day item it usually doesn't take an actual 24 hours. So it's new and weird. Either ways, I still won't get the one gem in time. We need a select all button! No one has time to keep tapping away.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast