Thread: my Christmas goal is gone!

Farm Supplier

Thumbs down my Christmas goal is gone!

It was there yesterday, & I'm on the last item to cook but it's no longer listed in my goals. Don't think the goal should end before Christmas.

Executive Chef
    Did u complete the last item? If u did then it would disappear. That or the allotted time period r the only reasons I've ever known 4 them 2 disappear. I hope u find them if u hadn't completed it.
    Merry Christmas

Farm Supplier
    I didn't complete the goal & now this morning all my food is gone. I had hundreds of thousands of plates. I'm not impressed!

Fashion Designer
    Food you have cooked does not disappear when the goal ends. Something else must have happened. Did you store the counters per chance?

Also, make sure you're not in design mode. I've left mine that way once too and didn't realize it right away.

Farm Supplier
    When I logged in this morning all my customers were unhappy until I put out the food that was ready. I didn't store any counters either.

Quote Originally Posted by ferylit View Post
    I didn't complete the goal & now this morning all my food is gone. I had hundreds of thousands of plates. I'm not impressed!
    Did you block your door? You can experience a 'quick' sale if the door's blocked.

Farm Supplier
    My goal reappeared but all the food I had is still missing. I didn't block the doors or store any counters. I know I had over 30, 000 stew (been collecting that since I started) and didn't have any that morning. I suppose there's nothing thst can be done just like all the stock being bought in 8 hours on fs but it still isn't right.