Thread: No more goals

New Resident

No more goals

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with fulfilling goals, exactly I don't have any
    To reach.
    I haven't had any until I expanded my boutique, then I have some, but I expanded last time
    And don't have any new goals/tasks to do.
    Is it normal when I'm level 56?
    Last task was to display diamond earrings (but I'm far away from that level when diamond earrings were "new reached" item). I was stuck with the tasks because I was saving up 1 500 000 $ and then 2 million dollars again to expand, but no new goals
    Appeared.
    Or is it normal that higher levels don't have goals/tasks?

Thank you for your answer! :-)

Executive Chef
    "excuse our dust" is the last one.
    then only seasonal goals.. if they ever make these again..

The same thing happened to me but I'm not even getting the seasonal goals even though the game is updated (valentine's is the last one but I never received any goal from that one or the one before). What do you think?

Once you've completed all goals, there will be no more, except those mentioned before (seasonal) as well as those to try new games to earn gems...

Ya. When u complete all of your goals there will be no more but teamlava always makes more goals once in a while

New Resident
    Hi, I am level 96 and after returning from a short game pause all of my quests are gone. Is this supposed to be a no quest game when you reach a certain level? I've read previous threads so I understand about seasonal quests but I have country girl edition and haven't recieved any quests at all. (Gems for uploading other games have come up though)

Sincierly