Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread Dragon-REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Trying to breed for this dragon I got 44 hrs with crusader and fuzzy, diamond or angel? I hope it's an angel I've been trying forever.. Next I hope I breed gingerbread

Executive Chef
    OM*G!!

I GOT IT!!! FINALLY, YAY! So happy (Can you guys tell? Lol!)

Laserlight/dawntree combo

I really hope those who want it get it soon!

Merry Christmas

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by walhalladragon View Post
    I've tried every combo imaginable to breed any of the holiday dragons. I got the Santa after a few tries but since then have have over 400 fails. Enough is enough! I don't expect it to be too easy but I certainly don't expect it to be impossible. I see other people breeding them after 30-50 tries and some on the first try!! I've spent a lot of gold trying to breed these dragons but NO MORE!! If I can't get one every 100 tries or so the game is no longer fun it's just frustrating!!! So I've given up on the holiday dragons!! And if I don't get something new soon...then I'm giving up the game all together!! There should be some challenge but it should be the same for everyone!!!
    hello there my virtual friend ! i completely understand you ! so, when you get so many fails remember that there is at least one other person feeling frustrated and angry just like you. i tried for santa a lot ! i spent OVER 800 gold to get it ( or at least owl ) but i got lots of super rare leopards but NO Santa or owl. i almost quit the game... then i tried for the snowman ( spent 250 gold ) and did not get it ! i switched from snowman to elf, hoping that i might get it ! i got 5 consecutive fruitful ( not even a fairy ). i got angry and tried for tinsel with nightmare and light ( i accidentally put light in the den ) and i got Santa ! now i got gingerbread. so, my advice for you : stop spending tons of gold on speeding up breedings ( you may speed it up if the dragon is limited and there are only few hours/days left ). i stopped buying gold since the santa situation. i will buy again some gold to show my appreciation but i will try to keep it for a treasure dragon and a 3rd nest. Again, i understand your frustration and i am not going to tell you that you should not feel that way, this is only a game, it's all about luck and stuff like that because it's not true ! we get frustrated even knowing this is just a game ! i also feel angry when i say lots of players getting their dragons on the "first try" because i never get what i want from the first try. i always have to breed, and breed and breed till i get angry because i get soooo many ugly fails like coral, charm, luck, firestorm or mist. i don't even bother to try for the double rainbow because i know i will only get POISON ( my God ! i hate that dragon so much ! i hate everything at this dragon ) or islands. Someone ( from this forum ) told me something very wise: stop spending so much gold and try to relax more when i play this game. now i don't care so much about what i put in the den . i'm like : hmm..let's try for that one ! if i get it i'll be happy if not, don't care ! i refuse to get frustrated on this period of time because i like Christmas and these winter holidays. Since i have this new "strategy" , i got 4 new dragons : stone, kite, santa and gingerbread. So, enjoy your Christmas and cheer up , my friend ! Buy some nice gifts for your family instead of spending money on DS. ( it's ok to buy some gold when it's on sale but thats all ! ) . Merry Christmas and BE HAPPY ! do not let a little game destroy your happiness !
    Last edited by jus7_me89; 12-23-13 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by filipina1983 View Post
    Trying to breed for this dragon I got 44 hrs with crusader and fuzzy, diamond or angel? I hope it's an angel I've been trying forever.. Next I hope I breed gingerbread
    I'm pretty sure it's Angel. You can't breed a pure diamond from a mixed breeding with a diamond (unless you have the four base colours present too), and I think infinity has the same restriction.

I've been trying for Santa for a while now, but only managed to get Own Maybe I should switch to Ginger bread... or at least introduce green into the mix just in case...

Farm Supplier
    Attachment 11818

Quote Originally Posted by VenomDragon1 View Post
    There is a Sweepstakes for this dragon.
    Fri. 12/20 10am PST - Tues. 12/24 10am PST

This is my Gingerbread Dragon

added to post 1
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-23-13 at 12:06 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

Host(ess)
    Perfect words for the holiday!! Jus7 is so right. Thank you for the shot of common sense and sanity. Some of us are compulsive and obsessive and this game triggers our competitive nature. But your advise doesn't fit TL monetizing strategy haha

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    OM*G!!

I GOT IT!!! FINALLY, YAY! So happy (Can you guys tell? Lol!)

Laserlight/dawntree combo

I really hope those who want it get it soon!

Merry Christmas
    Congrats I've been trying same combo as you but no luck yet ! But will keep on try, you gave me hope.
    Merry Christmas to you All

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Congrats I've been trying same combo as you but no luck yet ! But will keep on try, you gave me hope.
    Merry Christmas to you All
    I think I lost my patience and swore at my breeding nest and ended up with the gingerbread O.o
    Probably not a good strategy to use tho! Good luck hun, I'll cross fingers for you
    I've heard tinsel (and Xmas dragons) are limited, so I'm speeding as much as I can, but I've gone through SO much gold trying for tinsel I probably could have bought it, but where's the fun/challenge in that?

I really hope you get it soon
    Last edited by awsumum; 12-23-13 at 04:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I think I lost my patience and swore at my breeding nest and ended up with the gingerbread O.o
    Probably not a good strategy to use tho! Good luck hun, I'll cross fingers for you
    I've heard tinsel (and Xmas dragons) are limited, so I'm speeding as much as I can, but I've gone through SO much gold trying for tinsel I probably could have bought it, but where's the fun/challenge in that?

I really hope you get it soon
    I dont wanna lol, awsumum cuz ure a kind and nice person but for me didnt sound like u had some fun at all. Opposite, yes.Anyway, congrats and Happy Holidays to u and all forum.Cmon, can i get my Gingerbread now?

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast