Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning: Holly and Reindeer Dragons(IOS)

Executive Chef
    I would like to give TL a chance to show that they fixed the problems in past summonings. They have tried fixes - perhaps the repairs have worked! I will give this a try....

I do find it a bit annoying that "10 days" really only means 9 days 13 hours - for my summoning, as with other's, also only appeared 11 hours into a 10 day period......

Farm Supplier
    Are these breedable on Android??

Executive Chef
    After being having Steampunk more or less stolen from me in last ill functioning Summoning i've planned to not bother much with next one anyway, instead see how it goes and watch player feedback, and maybe join a later one instead. There's massproduction of new dragons going on constantly so missing out on these two (which i do find quite funny though) won't matter much, there'll be new ones soon incoming!

Besides, i respect my loved ones too much to be babysitting DS over christmas, i just wonder how many families that will roll eyes or grumble when their *insert any type of family member here* constantly disappears off into dragon land! I have 2 sisters that probably would throw my iPad out rofl!

I do like the idea, the concept, of this type of event, so it'll be interesting reading on forum about this It, to see if TL learnt something from last one! And if it's possible to finish it without buying gold ofc!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I received 3 for hatching an eagle and 4 for hatching a luck, I would say that the quests will drop multiples..... The drop rates are MUCH better!

It seems that there is no difference between the pears and dates. 5 hours x 4 = 20
    People posted before I could post my comment lol, but yeah that's a change in multiple drop rates for hatching, most i've received was 2 from the previous summoning. Your correct on the harvesting, but I think I seen someone that didn't get a candy cane from the dates.

Executive Chef
    9 days here too. Who r those others with 11 days?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I really don't like the designs of these dragon not attractive
    for me the dragons will only go to level 4, and they look cute at level 3-4.

Executive Chef
    Hatched a scorpion and got 3 gifts

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    9 days here too. Who r those others with 11 days?
    shows 10 days for me.

Fashion Designer
    I just hatched a fairy dragon for 3 gifts, harvested rushrooms X 6 for only 1 right as the summoning started, so I switched over to 20 crops like the last one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    you can only do this if you have enough food to last for all the hungry dragons, all my dragons are level 4 and below, so I have plenty of food, total stored food is 166516
    Wow! I got like 228 apples!
    My dragons are mostly epic and level 7
    Always asking for more food, the greedy buggers!

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast