Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: Dragon Summoning: Holly and Reindeer Dragons(IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    Considering mine did end EARLY once again, how come it was going to end earlier than normal? I have already emailed support because I am FURIOUS. I had EVERYTHING expect 1 ornament in which I went into the game to purchase and gather my last candy canes and as soon as I got my 180th candy cane POOF summoning completely disappeared leaving me no option to go pay the gold for the last item. When I opened the game it stated the amount of time but as soon as I got my last items, it was gone. And yes there was still time left. I am SO fed up with these events not going as they are advertised! So now all the gathering and time invested was just a HUGE WASTE of my time. I REALLY WISH TL WOULD STOP THESE EVENTS IF THEY CANNOT GET THEM TO RUN CORRECTLY and stop wasting our time and continuing to p**s people off. Sorry for venting, it's just so aggravating when you actually take the time to complete these events and somehow still come up empty handed. I have not bred any of the new Christmas dragons which is fine, I know that's how this game works but seriously, to end this early and take away my chance at getting the only ones I could without having to breed them just infuriates me. I hate that my love for this game is rapidly disappearing because of [] like this.
    Did you check in your storage? I had a little problem at the end, as did several others, but our dragons did show up in storage. If not, are your items still in storage? If so, take a screen shot of them and try force closing the game and reopening. I hope you get your dragons! Good luck!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-30-13 at 11:45 AM. Reason: edited quote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Did you check in your storage? I had a little problem at the end, as did several others, but our dragons did show up in storage. If not, are your items still in storage? If so, take a screen shot of them and try force closing the game and reopening. I hope you get your dragons! Good luck!
    Thank you. I did check my storage and no Reindeer. Thankfully I took snap shots as soon as I realized it had disappeared because when I closed my game and went back in my items in storage were already gone. If I had not gotten the screen shots of all my items, everyone in the world would have probably heard my scream! Lol. So far I got an auto reply from Support saying they have little access due to holidays and won't be back till the 3rd of Jan. I will have my fingers crossed but I have a feeling it won't do much good but a girl can always hope.

Rhino Keeper
    I had a somewhat similar problem in that all I had left was to gather one ornament yesterday and I was done...instead as soon as the summoning banner popped up it randomly awarded me the last ornament (and I think charged me gold) and put reindeer in my storage. Was kind of funny when I went to collect my quest and it just awarded me nothing. I'm glad this didn't happen earlier because I actually have some gold from all the sales and game downloads lately so I could have lost a lot from this glitch...

Nightclub Owner
    I managed to get Holly but not Reindeer

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I managed to get Holly but not Reindeer
    At least you didn't miss out on some fancy Champ dragon...myself i think the summonings demand a tad too much time and dedication to be fun for everyone. Well, i hope it goes better next time!

Executive Chef
    This time it was smooth except had to wake up at ungodly hours.
    Thnx TL.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    At least you didn't miss out on some fancy Champ dragon...myself i think the summonings demand a tad too much time and dedication to be fun for everyone. Well, i hope it goes better next time!
    Well, I couldn't get Reindeer because I couldn't finish all 30 quests within the 9 days, and I also didn't get to hatch enough dragons, with 2 Titan and a Quetzal that took up most of my time just breeding and then waiting to hatch.

I did managed to get Holly and Reindeer! Placed Holly in a Red Habitat and Reindeer no where to place
    I had to sell an Epic Fire to actually place him :/

Note to self : Keep expanding! lol
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Rhino Keeper
    This year TL made it breedable but for 3 days only,
    One must be either blessed by TL or really lucky to get one with 12 hours Dino and 21 hours Snowman fails,
    1 day left and no Holly still

Rhino Keeper
    After wasting 200 gold on speeding and getting Life, Landworm and Wild I decided to let it go.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839