Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning: Holly and Reindeer Dragons(IOS)

Banned
    Reindeer is on the nest. I believe this is the first summonings where TL did [] Well at least for me. I know others are having issues and I feel for you. Good luck you all.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-27-13 at 06:40 PM. Reason: inappropriate language/bypass filter

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Just summoned reindeer. I did get the black screen at the end, but I restarted the game and reindeer came up in my storage. It was a well-run summoning event this time. Great job, TL and thank you!
    I got the black screen too and I think my heart stopped! I know my face went funny and I may have made a noise cos everyone in my lounge room turned and looked at me! It turned out ok tho, I went and played a different game and when I came back it was in my storage

Thankyou TL, and good luck to everyone

Executive Chef
    Congrats freshfunin and awsumum!

Fashion Designer
    I just collected the rest of my Candy Canes.
    9 Quests to go!
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Congrats freshfunin and awsumum!
    Congrats to you to, hun!

Executive Chef
    Congrats awsumum, darkaether, freshfunin, and all who have completed the summoning. I have reindeer on one of my games and just need to do 2 more quests on the other. Good luck to all still trying.

Rhino Keeper
    I will have my reindeer in 2 hours woot woot!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I got the black screen too and I think my heart stopped! I know my face went funny and I may have made a noise cos everyone in my lounge room turned and looked at me! It turned out ok tho, I went and played a different game and when I came back it was in my storage

Thankyou TL, and good luck to everyone
    I got mine just a little while ago and the same thing with the screen. I hadn't seen that it was happening and so I freaked a bit too lol
    Congrats on finishing to all who have gotten to the end so far. And best of luck to those still questing etc
    This is by far the best summoning, with the drops coming at a good rate. The only thing that would have stopped me getting to the end was a lack of play time and the inability to collect often enough from the quests. I was a bit worried about the short quest times due to it being a busy time of year with work and not being able to quest as often as I normally would have.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster128z View Post
    I just collected the rest of my Candy Canes.
    9 Quests to go!
    Woohoo! Almost there!

Rhino Keeper
    Me too, almost there. Thanks, TL, you did an awesome job with the summoning this time around. It was FUN to play!