Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning: Holly and Reindeer Dragons(IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    If this runs like previous ones..... it is such a joke. The engineers claimed there was nothing wrong with the last one even though people on this forum complained for six days about it.

Can you say money grab??? I am not buying any gold for this task. thanks but no thanks
    Drop rates are much, much better....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    I planted 6 scalypears about 4-5 days ago, and saved them for collection when the summoning starts, got 24 in total, 4 from each farm.
    Wow you got a head start good planning

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    I received 4 candy canes from harvesting 1 crop of Scalypear and only 1 candy cane from a Diamondate. The candy canes is possible if you plant Scalypears, the Quest using a Forest dragon only is only 5 hours long very doable, but the hatching requirements is ridiculous, I haven't hatched anything yet so it might give multiple items depending on length.
    I received 3 for hatching an eagle and 4 for hatching a luck, I would say that the quests will drop multiples..... The drop rates are MUCH better!

It seems that there is no difference between the pears and dates. 5 hours x 4 = 20
    Last edited by midnightmeerkat; 12-20-13 at 12:14 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    I planted 6 scalypears about 4-5 days ago, and saved them for collection when the summoning starts, got 24 in total, 4 from each farm.
    Lol i couldnt afford to keep the food inside farms. How did u know about summoning? And i have the same summoning number of items . TL listened our complains this time but 200+ is loool. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I am noticing that this started 11 hours ago however the summoning icon just showed up on my device. Interestedly I harvested six diamond dates 6 hours ago and I did not get any parts for that. So this again is a classic example where we get the icon and the first 12 hours of the game have passed and we are not getting drops. TL can be so LAME.
    Same here. I knew this was going to start soon and I've been watching for the update, saw it this morning and the quest was not there until just now. I've been playing every hour because of the tournament, thanks for shorting us 12 hrs, TL! And, wow, some high numbers there. Blah

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Wow you got a head start good planning
    you can only do this if you have enough food to last for all the hungry dragons, all my dragons are level 4 and below, so I have plenty of food, total stored food is 166516

Executive Chef
    This is impossible to get man TL r u joking with us ???

Host(ess)
    I will reserve judgement until I start hatching dragons and harvesting food.

Executive Chef
    I really don't like the designs of these dragon not attractive

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Lol i couldnt afford to keep the food inside farms. How did u know about summoning? And i have the same summoning number of items . TL listened our complains this time but 200+ is loool. Good luck!
    All my dragons are fed to level 4 or below, with the exception of clockwork at level 7, my island contains only young dragons, the summoning is like 2 times a month, so I can keep my farm with food, not in a rush for food here.

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast