Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning: Holly and Reindeer Dragons(IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Yay!!! Just got my holly in the storage can't hatch now both nests full
    Yay! Congrats hun! I've had to put fruitfool in stables so I could house holly, and all the other dragons are on best behaviour, as they know they could be next into The Dreaded Storage!

Fashion Designer
    Got my holly this morning. Thanks TL please keep the summoning like these in the future.

Rhino Keeper
    I must not be doing it right because I'm way behind on quest items and harvesting. I've been planting the diamodates and always get 1 par farm. But I can't always do it three times a day because of work, same with the quests. Oh well, glad to see other people are getting it. And I do agree the drop rates are much better.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wildhearts20 View Post
    I must not be doing it right because I'm way behind on quest items and harvesting. I've been planting the diamodates and always get 1 par farm. But I can't always do it three times a day because of work, same with the quests. Oh well, glad to see other people are getting it. And I do agree the drop rates are much better.
    How come you haven't been planting scalypears? Those have the best drop rates as far as i know. I've been plating them and only them since this summoning started and are not having any problems at all with the harvest part. You should definitely try planting those instead! I hope you'll be able to get at least one of the dragons! Good luck

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    For quests as long as you can send them during the day you can easily get it. 30 of them at 4 times a day is 8 days
    4 times a day?? Are you serious? That's 20 hours since each quest takes 5 hours. How is that supposed to work? I can barely make it 2 times a day, sometimes 3 if I stay up way too late. How many people are able to stay awake for 20 hours each day?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    4 times a day?? Are you serious? That's 20 hours since each quest takes 5 hours. How is that supposed to work? I can barely make it 2 times a day, sometimes 3 if I stay up way too late. How many people are able to stay awake for 20 hours each day?
    Lol I think they put an alarm.... Not gonna happen for me
    I rAther pay 8 gold for the remaining I need and have my sleep

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Lol I think they put an alarm.... Not gonna happen for me
    I rAther pay 8 gold for the remaining I need and have my sleep
    either that or the sleep in 4.5 hour increments. lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    I Send one at 7am, midday, 5pm, 10pm. And get 7-8 hours sleep. Definitely no night alarms for me.
    Last edited by midnightmeerkat; 12-26-13 at 03:10 PM.

Banned
    I will have Holly in storage shortly and the other one tomorrow if all goes well. Let's hope TL doesn't screw with the drops again like last time

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I Send one at 7am, midday, 5pm, 10pm. And get 7-8 hours sleep. Definitely no night alarms for me.
    This is my pattern too. Just got the Holly Dragon on the nest.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request