Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning: Holly and Reindeer Dragons(IOS)

Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    I have 161 and did scaly pears. Sometimes I do diamond dates around 7 am and switch to scaly pears by 12 pm. I get 24 with the pears per day.
    Thanks so much...I'm done with everything but the candy canes, can't lose too close...lol

Rhino Keeper
    For those worried about hatching I think it's pretty easy to make it even if you're just breeding normally. I am done with hatching just from regularly trying for gingerbread and tinsel dragons. Also I've been planting 5x scaly pears for 20 canes a day (will easily make it) and then use the last farm for either rushrooms or diamondates depending on when I'll get to my iPad again. Sometimes the rushrooms give one candy so if that happens twice in 5 hrs it's better than the 5 hour crops giving one always. Still not sure how the heck I'm supposed to finish the ornament quest without gold if it only gives one ornament every time though?? I have rushed here and there bc paying partial time costs is cheaper than buying them outright. Maybe you have to set alarms and wake up at night, but i like my sleep too much

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkprincess1313 View Post
    Thanks so much...I'm done with everything but the candy canes, can't lose too close...lol
    How did you finish the questing so fast? Unless you used gold to speed up?

Thanks

Executive Chef
    Guys I got my Santa dragon yepiee I am so happy
    Now I have total
    227/260

Executive Chef
    164/180
    26/30
    50/50
    I planted only diamond n rush. I didnt speed but i accidently bought some decorations and i had some virtues who gave me 13 presents one. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rsusko View Post
    For those worried about hatching I think it's pretty easy to make it even if you're just breeding normally. I am done with hatching just from regularly trying for gingerbread and tinsel dragons. Also I've been planting 5x scaly pears for 20 canes a day (will easily make it) and then use the last farm for either rushrooms or diamondates depending on when I'll get to my iPad again. Sometimes the rushrooms give one candy so if that happens twice in 5 hrs it's better than the 5 hour crops giving one always. Still not sure how the heck I'm supposed to finish the ornament quest without gold if it only gives one ornament every time though?? I have rushed here and there bc paying partial time costs is cheaper than buying them outright. Maybe you have to set alarms and wake up at night, but i like my sleep too much
    For quests as long as you can send them during the day you can easily get it. 30 of them at 4 times a day is 8 days

Executive Chef
    Got my holly on the nest!!

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    How did you finish the questing so fast? Unless you used gold to speed up?

Thanks
    The questing I did speed up with gold a few times like at 2 hours or less time left so it wasn't so much gold at once..hope you make it, I just got my ipad air as a early Christmas present from my boyfriend so this was my first quest like this..thanks to everyone that answered my questions, it is much appreciated..

Executive Chef
    Yay!!! Just got my holly in the storage can't hatch now both nests full

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Got my holly on the nest!!
    Congrats midnight