Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning: Holly and Reindeer Dragons(IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    While there are more parts required, the drop rates are higher than ever before!
    Thanks so much for working in this game feature. I'm okay with the trade off as odds are much improved with the better drop rates. Game time dedication will be needed, but since there's a tourney players are probably on more frequently anyway.

Good luck to everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ascherb View Post
    My game just got extremely laggy. I have tried turning my device, an ipad, off and back on again but it did not help. Ever since this latest release, it seems to take awhile for the program to catch up to what I've done. Am I alone, or are others experiencing same with this release?
    The only lag I've noticed is on article isle. When I harvest the amount of food doesn't increase unless I log out and back into the game. Also the game seems to restart and not run in the background as effectively as it used to. I can look at my photo folder (not venture onto the internet) come back to the game and see the flash screen and the game is restarting.

Hadn't really complained much or at least not loudly as I'm impressed overall that so much has been released and I've only had minimal or at least tolerable issues.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey!!!!!
    Wait a minute....
    I think they used my daughter's idea that I posted last week, lol!!!
    The egg looks very familiar.....
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....!-Had-to-share!!!

Fashion Designer
    guess what, I've just finished the summoning, I have both dragons in my storage, well actually I fell into a gold trap

approximate 2000 gold, now 584 left.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    It's achievable because for longer breed times you get multiple gifts..... Do you have only 1 nest or multiple nests, if you have multiple nests buy eggs with coins to keep your nests full
    Yeah I realized after my initial post that if you get multiple gifts, or you buy rubbish low incubation dragons, then its possible.

I have 2 nests and my 7 millionth Mist dragon in the oven.

Not sure whether to waste 10 days just to come close to another reward, Ill see what I get from these 3.

What is the best egg people are buying - water, fire, or just breed normally and get the multiple gifts?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinainde View Post
    Would TL like to explain how we missed out on 12 hours? It is NOT 10 days. It's 9 1/2.
    It's because whenever TL has a timer for anything, like a summoning or tournament, they round up to the next number of days. So even if it's 9 days 5 minutes, it will say 10 days until it hits 8 days 23 hours 59 minutes. It's misleading, but that's the way it always is, not just for this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    I would share some apples if there is a way, I know I will never use all of them.
    Trade ?!
    I got some nice extra dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbleyooteeyef View Post
    Yeah I realized after my initial post that if you get multiple gifts, or you buy rubbish low incubation dragons, then its possible.

Not sure whether to waste 10 days just to come close to another reward, Ill see what I get from these 3.

What is the best egg people are buying - water, fire, or just breed normally and get the multiple gifts?
    This Summoning is very doable, drops for harvest have increased. You can chose four, 5 hr harvest a day or one, 20 hour each day and still have a good chance to get all or most of your drops.

The Water dragon was best for me, 4-5 drops each hatching. I tried fire, forest and air and got zero. Light yielded 4 but I felt was too costly if water yields the same or better result.

You can breed normally and just keep your nests filled with water, that way your nests are never empty and you'll have a good chance for drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbleyooteeyef View Post

I breed normally but also fill empty nests with either water or light (I have 3 nests)

Executive Chef
    I planted 3 farms with 8 hour crop and got 2 candy canes each for 2 of the farms and 1 for the other
    Last edited by midnightmeerkat; 12-20-13 at 10:42 PM.

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast