Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning: Holly and Reindeer Dragons(IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkprincess1313 View Post
    Can I ask what food you are using to be that high? I have been doing pumpkin wings I think that's what there called around the clock and I am at 115..
    Thanks in advance..
    Sorry for late reply,I planted 20 hours food ( scalypears ) to get 4 candy from each farm,i.e, 24 candy every time.Good luck.

Banned
    I'm 20 candies away from getting holly....in about seven hours once my scalypears are finished. This is the earliest id have ever gotten a dragon. I still need to do 8 more quests.

Best summoning ever! Got Holly yesterday and I just ticked off the Gifts from hatching. Should finish in in a day or two. I'm a bit low on space (& I'm not in the new expansions beta ), so I think I'll only hatch Reindeer. Thank you TL. A great way to end the year!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This is my pattern too. Just got the Holly Dragon on the nest.
    I got holly this morning on one game and just now on the other

Fashion Designer
    11 more and I have Holly.
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Got Holy this morning woooohooo!

Im now in my main account : 234/260 total
    165/180 harvest
    19/30 quest (this will BE tight)
    50/50 breed

In 2nd account 223/260 total
    155/180 harvest
    18/30 quest (this will BE tight)
    50/50 breed

Hope you all had a lovely christmas And TL thanks for the new games, and PLEASE increase our habitats, I have no room for new dragons my holly is in my storege
    Congrats, Pribakes! I'm with you on the habitat increase. Please increase the habitats. I summoned holly this afternoon and he is sitting in my storage also. I don't have room for him or reindeer. I only need 3 ornaments from quests and 17 candy canes from harvesting and will be able to summon reindeer tomorrow if everything stays the way it is, but won't have room for these dragons in my habitat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Congrats, Pribakes! I'm with you on the habitat increase. Please increase the habitats. I summoned holly this afternoon and he is sitting in my storage also. I don't have room for him or reindeer. I only need 3 ornaments from quests and 17 candy canes from harvesting and will be able to summon reindeer tomorrow if everything stays the way it is, but won't have room for these dragons in my habitat.
    I got Holly today, but it will be in storage until we get a habitat increase. I should get Reindeer tomorrow, but it also will stay in storage. I also have 75 masks towards crafting the Immortal, again, no room.
    Thank you TL for making this summoning a better experience. Please give us a few more habitats for all these new dragons!!

Executive Chef
    Btw, the drop rate for scaleypears and diamond dates is the same, so plant scaleypears if you can't check as often.
    Diamonddates give 1 per 5 hours.
    Scaleypears give 4 per 20 hours, which is same as 1 per 5 hour.
    Good Luck Everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Holly is on my nest. I'm very happy with this summoning; it is the first one that hasn't been stressful and irritating. Yes you have to work at it, but it's attainable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinainde View Post
    Holly is on my nest. I'm very happy with this summoning; it is the first one that hasn't been stressful and irritating. Yes you have to work at it, but it's attainable.
    Just hatched my Holly. Totally agree, this has been the least stressful summoning yet and we have been able to plant diamond dates which means our food supplies don't suffer.