Thread: Castle Story: 12/19/2013 Update -Reindeer Stable

Executive Chef
    Thanks! I guess that will be my next buy then

Always short on basics as sugar!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Thanks! I guess that will be my next buy then

Always short on basics as sugar!
    Actually, if you have enough gems, it worths to complete your first reindeer stable as well. You only can have a maximum of 2, one built up thru the quest (if you not finished, you can finish with gems), and a second (fully upgraded) one for 200 gems from shop. But you cant have more, even for gems.

Reindeer stable and harvest pergola are the two best buildings from I always collect because of their good drops. I have 2 from both buildings.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    I started playing just before the Christmas-quest last year. So yes, I do have the Reindeer Stable - but I never got to finish it. Finishing it now would cost me 240 gems, while buying a complete new one only cost 200 gems. I can't sell my old one, so I guess I'm screwed.

Is there any way to sell my partially finished Stable and buy a fully upgraded one with 200 gems?

It feels so stupid to pay for it more than a new one costs, only because I can't sell it...

I started playing just before the Christmas-quest last year. So yes, I do have the Reindeer Stable - but I never got to finish it. Finishing it now would cost me 240 gems, while buying a complete new one only cost 200 gems. I can't sell my old one, so I guess I'm screwed.

Is there any way to sell my partially finished Stable and buy a fully upgraded one with 200 gems?

It feels so stupid to pay for it more than a new one costs, only because I can't sell it...
    You can still buy a new one and just leave the unfinished one in your inventory. The old one just gives you the option to have 2 stables in your kingdom if you ever want to finish it with gems.

Executive Chef

I just stored my unfinished one and bought the new one... still hopeful we can maybe get planks etc again another day (like we got snowflakes again or whatever it was) so the total gem cost to finish it isn't more than buying a new one.

Executive Chef
    I already bought one fully upgraded stable for 200, but I want a second one. But, since I can't sell my partially builded stable, I'm forced to upgrade it for 240 gems.

That feels bad, for a new one is only 200 gems.

I wish TL would make it possible to sell the not finished building... I don't mind spending 200 gems, but spending 240 while it only costs 200 feels just Scilly and bad.

The Honorable Panda
    I already bought one fully upgraded stable for 200, but I want a second one. But, since I can't sell my partially builded stable, I'm forced to upgrade it for 240 gems.

That feels bad, for a new one is only 200 gems.

I wish TL would make it possible to sell the not finished building... I don't mind spending 200 gems, but spending 240 while it only costs 200 feels just Scilly and bad.
    Have you tried storing the unfinished one?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I have stored the unfinished one, but that's not what I want: it still isn't of any use in my storage, now is it?

I have bought a fully finished one for 200 gems.
    I want another fully finished one, but I can't unless I pay 240 gems, which is rediculous since it now only costs 150 gems.

So, please TL, please let me get rid of my infinished one, or let me finish it for 150 gems!

pls help me i need to build my deep fryer pls teach me how to request

Response from SW:
    You need Bakery Story.... I can't move your post..... (But what you do is click on the oven and another screen will come up with the materials you need to build the oven. Next to each item is an Ask button. Click that, and a list if your neighbours will come up, you tick however many you want and press ok. You repeat this process until you get all the materials and then Build. You can only ask everyone 1 time per day, so you can ask the same neighbours for parts but have to wait for the next 'day'. Hope that helps.)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-27-14 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Response added. Kooky can you move this please...

hi

Quote Originally Posted by sabrinashal View Post
    i more concerned about the time limit then adventure based quest line
    thanx for all , but i cannot see the forever Snow in the Exchang Royal ??