Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33737980818283848586 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/19/2013 Update -Reindeer Stable

Executive Chef
    I see the Reindeer Stable in the market for 10,000 coins. I'd like to know if it is fully upgraded, and if not, how would one go about upgrading it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    I see the Reindeer Stable in the market for 10,000 coins. I'd like to know if it is fully upgraded, and if not, how would one go about upgrading it?
    Not fully upgraded, and you would have to upgrade it using gems because the parts needed for the upgrades are no longer available through the exchange.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok.... The holidays were a bit hectic I did the best I could to keep up with the timeD goals. I finished the stable, received my reindeer. My time expired on the final goal after that. I deleted it too fast and didn't realize I could purchase my reward for 40 gems.
    Anyway.... Since I didn't purchase or obtain the final reward (which I am not sure what the reward was) will I still be able to participate in this Free the Fairies quest line?????
    Last edited by jenj1971; 01-01-14 at 11:29 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The 40 gem reward purchase was to get 2 fairies in jars, a couple of hundred coins and a small amount of xp, lucky for you that you didn't pay out, definitely not worth it.
    The free the fairies quest line is independent of all the other quests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy7373 View Post
    The 40 gem reward purchase was to get 2 fairies in jars, a couple of hundred coins and a small amount of xp, lucky for you that you didn't pay out, definitely not worth it.
    The free the fairies quest line is independent of all the other quests.
    Oh Yaaay!!! Thank you so much!!
    I am glad now that I didn't pay attention to that!!

So excited for this new quest/story line!!!

Thanks again!! Happy New Year!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Not fully upgraded, and you would have to upgrade it using gems because the parts needed for the upgrades are no longer available through the exchange.
    Yikes, perhaps it should be removed or else sold fully upgraded at a gem price, lest unsuspecting players purchase it without that knowledge.

I know this goal was expired, but now I have one stable (upgraded to lv2 only), if i want to upgrade to lv5, how many gems and what materials I need to use?? I really want to finish it , the reindeer is so cute !! Help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinocchiossss View Post
    I know this goal was expired, but now I have one stable (upgraded to lv2 only), if i want to upgrade to lv5, how many gems and what materials I need to use?? I really want to finish it , the reindeer is so cute !! Help!
    Better start saving, assuming you can get the regular pieces, blocks etc, then to upgrade you will need
    10x Polarian Planks 10 gems each
    50x Forever Snow 2 gems each
    10x Polarian Lichen 12 gems each
    1x Reindeer I think this was 50 gems

I have completed all requirements for level 2 except for the snow. I have been waiting over a week for the snow to appear in the exchange but still not there. The only way I can obtain the snow is to use gems to buy it. HELP!
    Thank you.

PS: I never had the option to use the royal exchange to make the snow. Not when the reindeer stable came out, not anytime while trying to complete anything. I always keep my exchange busy as you never know when you will need trade tickets so I am in there at least twice a day. From what I just read it look like I will have to use gems to finish the reindeer stable. Is this an item we will need for the future as I am not one to use gems to build buildings or anything else. I think that is what makes the game challenging, to build what you need not just purchase the item.
    Last edited by HorseHoundandFoxHoldings; 01-04-14 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Found additional information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHoundandFoxHoldings View Post
    I have completed all requirements for level 2 except for the snow. I have been waiting over a week for the snow to appear in the exchange but still not there. The only way I can obtain the snow is to use gems to buy it. HELP!
    Thank you.

PS: I never had the option to use the royal exchange to make the snow. Not when the reindeer stable came out, not anytime while trying to complete anything. I always keep my exchange busy as you never know when you will need trade tickets so I am in there at least twice a day. From what I just read it look like I will have to use gems to finish the reindeer stable. Is this an item we will need for the future as I am not one to use gems to build buildings or anything else. I think that is what makes the game challenging, to build what you need not just purchase the item.
    If you did not reach the goal to upgrade your Reindeer Stable to level 3 before the goals expired, you will not have seen the snow in the Royal Exchange. If you want to upgrade your stable now, you will have to use gems.