Page 81 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/19/2013 Update -Reindeer Stable

I think their goal is to have people spend more gems (then are more likely to buy them) - to increase revenue from this game. That's why the timed goals are so short.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany2102 View Post
    I think their goal is to have people spend more gems (then are more likely to buy them) - to increase revenue from this game. That's why the timed goals are so short.
    I don't know how successful that is going to be for them. Typically applying a lot of pressure to spend doesn't work well. But it does a great job of infuriating your customers and creating PR disasters. Judging by tons of posts here, I would say they're highly successful at that.

Executive Chef
    Says to get a reindeer through the exchange, yet it is not one of the options in the exchange and hasn't been for the last two days. Might have a bug here.
    The reindeer is no longer available through the exchange because the goal has expired. I'm sorry

Fashion Designer
    So if I buy lichen with gems to upgrade the stables, I'll still end up with no reindeer? I can't even buy one?

Someone is having a right laugh.

I regret spending money on gems and I regret spending time over Christmas trying to complete this goal. I've played this game from the start but I feel so *****ed now I am going to delete.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    So if I buy lichen with gems to upgrade the stables, I'll still end up with no reindeer? I can't even buy one?

Someone is having a right laugh.

I regret spending money on gems and I regret spending time over Christmas trying to complete this goal. I've played this game from the start but I feel so *****ed now I am going to delete.
    If you buy the remaining lichen with gems, you can upgrade the stable. Then the next upgrade should give you the option to buy the reindeer for 50 gems so you can complete the upgrades and have a complete stable, which will drop sugar, ice cream, fur etc...
    Last edited by JayUK69; 12-28-13 at 04:39 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I had to pay 50 gems for the reindeer!

As someone who sometimes has a very negative voice on the board I don't agree with this. Due to a little stocking up because of knowing what the previous quests were like, I *could* have managed this without gems. I still had to totally destroy all stocked sap and get more but if I had been a bit more patient, I would have completed this without using Gems at all. I only used gems to get the last forever snow because I was one short and couldn't be bothered to wait another 12 hours and speed up collection of my Reindeer. Even after completing this quest I had enough time to do at least three more trades (maybe four).
    It was doable with a little forwards planning.
    Last edited by vitriolicheart; 12-29-13 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Spelling Mistake

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    The reindeer is no longer available through the exchange because the goal has expired. I'm sorry
    If U use gems to upgrade the stable will the reindeer be available for purchase?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angellahg View Post
    If U use gems to upgrade the stable will the reindeer be available for purchase?
    I don't know for certain, but I'll bet that you will be able to purchase the reindeer with gems.

Host(ess)
    I quickly abandoned this quest. Did not have the time or the desire to spend gems on it. Would have been nice though.