Page 79 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980818283 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/19/2013 Update -Reindeer Stable

New Resident
    I agree 100%. It was impossible to finish this quest in the time frame allowed. I wasted magic fruit trying to get polarian lichen and then realized that I could never finish this without spending tons of gems.

Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    Couldn't disagree more, this company has given away more free stuff recently then any other.
    What FREE stuff? If they've given anything away, I haven't seen it. And I'm on this game every hour, except when I'm sleeping!

THIS IS MY IDEA:
    (1) TL should allow the Forum to post a list of the items needed for each upcoming quest at least 2 days in advance.
    (2) Beginning with the very next quest, the time limit should be increased to a FULL 10 DAYS--with the EXACT HOURS POSTED. Example: This timed quest will officially BEGIN on Thursday, January 2, 2014 at 3:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. And this quest will officially END on Thursday, January 12, 2014 at 3:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.

Because this is a game, and games should be fun as well as challenging, people shouldn't have to set a timer, wake up, work the game, then go back to sleep. That is so ridiculous and almost impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    No, there are Chritmas versions for jewel mania, bubble mania n farm story.
    At least can collect 30 gems for the download.
    One of the TL folks responded to another persons question saying that the gems for downloads are not for everyone.

I didn't get to finish my rain deer stable. Will I sometime? Can't get planks anymore. Should I sell it?
    Tracy (a.k.a Mom)

Quote Originally Posted by candiecorn192 View Post
    I didn't get to finish my rain deer stable. Will I sometime? Can't get planks anymore. Should I sell it?
    This is what I would like to know as well. I see that the last two timed quests are available for purchase for 200 gems. Will the stable and deer be available too? If I pay gems to upgrade to level 4, will I be able to pay gems to upgrade to level 5?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    It drops ice cream and sugar, making it a nice little kitchen bonus boost, and if you wanna continue getting that boost, it turns you into one of those people who never take their Christmas decorations off their houses.
    lololololololol
    ヽ( ^ _ ^ )ノ
    Last edited by TinksThots; 12-27-13 at 01:46 PM. Reason: one eye turned into a question mark, can't have that

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lycopodium View Post
    One of the TL folks responded to another persons question saying that the gems for downloads are not for everyone.
    Well that happened to me once. I downloaded the match dots, but something's wrong and the Baron collection pop window kept hidden from me. I could see it by a glimpse, so I could not collect. Checked with support and they said they couldn't rectify such rewards btw games. Other than that, I hv no problem if I click the button from the Baron's quest. I download match dots in the app by the way.

Executive Chef
    The only reason that I finished is that I spent gob of gems. I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't gotten a bunch of them from downloading games as goals but it still sucks that the reward gems were all spent on that. I mean why bother collecting all of the items we needed and not just put it up for gems?! Well...I totally agree this was impossible to do without the use of any gems. It shouldn't have been 12 hours to get so few of the plans or snow. And to need 50 snow ?! I feel like many of the quests lately have been really complicated and time consuming.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    I don't understand either, why would the final reward be a fairy in a jar? Of all things..?! I spent 40 gems on this assuming it would be the reindeer, and either got a fairy or nothing not sure which, comes to the same thing really. What a shame. An almost impossible quest if you have other things you have to do over Xmas and a really disappointing end.
    Exact same. The quest said 2 days left this morning and by lunchtime it said expired- would you like to buy the reward for 40gems. No picture was available just a white square with a spinning loading wheel. Bought it expecting reindeer, received a faerie in a jar. Want my 40 gems back. Total con. Ridiculous timer.