Page 72 of 86 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/19/2013 Update -Reindeer Stable

Fashion Designer
    Three for each one.

Fashion Designer
    For me in the beginning this felt like an impossible task in such a short amount of time given but I was proven wrong. I'm now looking forward to having this wonderful addition in my kingdom and the design is extremely detailed and pretty. I love it! I have spent 12 gems so far in this quest and it will definitely have been worth it. Thank you TL! This game really deserves more praise because it's without doubt THE BEST of all TL games IMHO. Oh, and Merry christmas everybody!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by moon331 View Post
    Did anyone get new game promotion today?
    I did ! 100 gems
    15 lanterns
    50 Trade Tickets

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did ! 100 gems
    15 lanterns
    50 Trade Tickets

Thank you! This is the value pack. I bought value pack twice. This one isn't very interesting.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, first collection from stable got two ice creams. This is really going to help with sweet feast. I'm going to keep trying for that burning ember!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ral3 View Post
    Ok, 3 days to go and, as expected, I'm stuck with only 3 magic fruits after the first exchange so now I have 4 lichens and 22 hrs before next collection from the Inn. Any suggestions on how to proceed? I guess my main concern is about the 16x2 hrs of cooling down time for the "collect twice" goal: do we really not need to complete that?
    I really hope that the last goal is not necessary for the Reindeer like it was not needed for the Inn and Glimmerbat.
    I won't have time for completing it because I didn't have enough Magic fruit too and lost couple days waiting for them from Magic garden.
    Spent 2 million coins chopping Christmas trees and found 1 magic fruit.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Aggwynn,

Just finished my reindeer and he is adorable. The quest line certainly kept me busy! The stable and the Inn are both are cute addition to CS. Please pass on to your colleagues that many of us really appreciate the in-game offers to download other games and receive gems. The new value pack is great, too. Merry Christmas

Rhino Keeper
    How come the reindeer in the stable looks different from the one in the trading option?
    The horns are different. The one in the trading option is more cute.

Banned
    Got my reindeer! Only had to spend 1 gem during this quest! I'm actually pretty impressed with myself =D I think there is still enough time to do the two collections but I don't want to wake up at 4am to collect from the stable, so I'll just leave it be.

Merry x'mas everyone!

(I also bought the trees to complete the x'mas tree quest line, since I only had to spend 1 gem for Rini I do have 30 spare gems for the trees)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Is it 3 gems total or 3 gems per snowflake?
    I think it's 2 gems per snowflake.

At this point if you are still far behind on this quest, it might be cheaper to just buy the finished building later (probably gonna be 200 gems?) when it is released.