Thread: Castle Story: 12/19/2013 Update -Reindeer Stable

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Level 2 stable

3 Architect's Paste
    60 water
    4 Enchanted Block
    10 Polarian Planks
    Since Level 2 needed Enchanted Blocks but no beams, I'm going to assume that Level 3 will need 4 Enchanted Beams but no blocks. Just a guess, but crafting extra anyway. Not that I need those. LOL

I got none from the inn, just an earth wisp

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    Another adventure based quest line?
    According to this post https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post808577

Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    P.S: Your Knights are going to take a vacation

Executive Chef
    Oops..

Farm Supplier
    I don't think you can see it in exchange until your up to that point and don't collect from inn yet until you are up to that step.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post

Planks can be traded with the exchange: 1 Lumin Essence, 2 Enchanter's Essence, 6 Troll Essence, .
    6 troll essence !!!!!!!!!
    So we spend lots of energy trying to entice a troll, then fight it and then cross our fingers that it drops a troll essence.
    It can easily take 12 trolls to get 6 essence, I am sure that the drop rate hasn't been tweaked to lower the rate, as it is purely coincidence that whatever we need for previous tasks seemed to have a lower drop rate than before we needed them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    So, yet another limited time quest. I wonder how many players are going to be left with another useless unfinished building. Had to delete several neighbours this week after they stopped playing sue to virtually impossible quests recently. Not to mention that Christmas week is a busy week for most people, so a lot less chance to access the game.
    Also to build the first step requires 99 wheat, a 2 hour grow time with a max of 51 plots ( I think), 8 pm UK time for the release of this update, so may not get in a harvest tonight, definitely won't get in some planting and harvesting before work tomorrow, so already a day behind, and the 8 day time span will magically become 7 and a bit days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy7373 View Post
    6 troll essence !!!!!!!!!
    So we spend lots of energy trying to entice a troll, then fight it and then cross our fingers that it drops a troll essence.
    It can easily take 12 trolls to get 6 essence, I am sure that the drop rate hasn't been tweaked to lower the rate, as it is purely coincidence that whatever we need for previous tasks seemed to have a lower drop rate than before we needed them.
    Luckily I was maxed out on troll essence and had plenty of the other materials, only need the planks. This quest, like others are aimed more towards high level players who will have accumulated plenty of materials. They are also trying to force players hands into purchasing and using vast amounts of gems. If future quests are going to follow suit, I will just quit the game like several of my neighbours have done recently as they have been left with too many useless unfinished buildings because of these tedious quests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy7373 View Post
    and the 8 day time span will magically become 7 and a bit days.
    Oh yes, totally forgot about the timer issue that TL refuse to fix lol

Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    My level 5 inn dropped only 1 plank (along with 1 wisp).
    Seriously, just one ?!?
    How long is gonna take to upgrade just one level >.<
    Lumin Essence, 2 Enchanter's Essence and 6 Troll Essence, it's not easy to get them either ! It takes even more time !

Page 5 of 86 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast