Page 30 of 86 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/19/2013 Update -Reindeer Stable

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by preinsko View Post
    I got 5 plank drop from first exchange + 1 plank from the Inn. Total 6 with 4 to go.
    Same here! For now, I'm still hopeful. I've managed to battle a few trolls and have a bit more Troll Essence now, I should be OK on this phase. Hopefully the quantity of drops will be manageable for the next levels.

For those that are thinking the 7 days applies only to Level 2, I seriously doubt that, but it would be a pleasant surprise if that were the case.

This is the only goal I am working on at the moment, between waiting for planks, and trying to trigger trolls. All else is on hold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    I think it will be like the Kingdom Inn,in that it only shows the quest level you are working on. Once that part is finished you move onto the next one,but the timer is still ticking down until you reach the completion stage level 5.

I would love it to be only to level 2 as level 5 in the time we have been given is near impossible unless you have an abundance of gems to speed up the process.
    Yes, I imagine that to do those special trades will disappear from the Royal Exchange once the times runs out? If not, you could work this at your own pace.

Aaaaaand I just got 1 plank from my exchange. 1. From the exchange (not the inn). Obviously team lava is the best </sarcasm>.

Quote Originally Posted by joneill12345 View Post
    Aaaaaand I just got 1 plank from my exchange. 1. From the exchange (not the inn). Obviously team lava is the best </sarcasm>.
    Oops, I used to think 3 planks are the lowest number the exchange can drop. You made it even worse. I guess I have to adjust my time table again.

Executive Chef
    This sounds worse and worse. My biggest problem is magic fruit. I think the magic garden needs to drop like 6 or more fruit for us. Or not have us wait sooo long for them. This goal should be intime so we can all do the quest and enjoy the holidays.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm really hoping TL will modify this whole thing.

TL please give us some more time

Rhino Keeper
    I only received 12 forever snow on my first collection. Since it needs 50, that will mean 5 trades are needed. That is two and one half days. Hopefully the next trade will drop more than 12. If not, I'll never get this done, and I have all the materials needed.

This quest would be so much fun if we had an extra week to complete it. It's completely unfair at this point that the only way to finish it is to spend hundreds of gems. TL, where's your giving holiday spirit? I think the grinch may have taken over at the TL headquarters.

Rhino Keeper
    TL wants you to spend money. Your call if you want the stables by paying them or not.