Page 82 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 12/19/2013 Update -Reindeer Stable

Rhino Keeper
    jz wana ask if my unbuilt reindeer stable can be stored or destroyed? it is wasting my kingdom space. not frustrated with this update, just trying to get rid of a mistake i have done.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dracoonic View Post
    jz wana ask if my unbuilt reindeer stable can be stored or destroyed? it is wasting my kingdom space. not frustrated with this update, just trying to get rid of a mistake i have done.
    If you have it build to level one then you can at least store it. (Part of the requirements were 99 wheat.) If you bought it but that was it then your stuck with it.
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

Polarian reindeer

Where is reindeer ,not in exchange.

These quests for the Reindeer Stable has expired on December 27th. You cannot get the Reindeer through the Royal Exchange anymore. If you want to finish upgrading this building, you can do so with Gems through the upgrade option.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    I finished completing my rain deer stable, clicked on Complete, and it disappeared. What happened to my stable? If there was a timeframe involved, and I completed my stable after the time ended, do I get my items used to build the stable back?

This game, tho I love playing, has been having a lot of issues lately.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    If you have it build to level one then you can at least store it. (Part of the requirements were 99 wheat.) If you bought it but that was it then your stuck with it.
    Thank you very much for the info.

I don't have an exchange for the Liechten. Does anyone know what I can do?

New Resident
    I don't have the trade with stable master to be able to obtain some of the required materials. Does that mean I still need to complete a quest/mission before it will appear?

New Resident
    How do I get the Polarian Planks to finish building my Reindeer Stable? That exchange is not showing up for me. Help!

Fashion Designer
    Trades are gone, any upgrades left must be done with gems. Or maybe wait until next December?