Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Objects- Current Bugs and Issues

New Resident
    I am using: iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3, Mystery Crimes 1.2.4

Currently on Case 7. Neither the 1st "locker room" nor the timed "locker room" areas are loading properly. The scene will only load halfway, the other half is white. For items hidden in the white area, the hint button will either freeze the game (so that I have to restart the game/force close it), or I can hear the sound file play, but can't see the item it highlights.

I've taken the following steps, in this order:
    1. Force close
    2. Restart device (normal power down/up process)
    3. Uninstall then reinstall
    4. Uninstall, hard restart (the holding down home button & power button together method), then reinstall. Nothing is working. These are the only areas I've had a problem with in the whole game so far.

I took a screenshot of the problem, but don't know how to upload it here. Can someone please help? Thanks!

I also have iPhone 4 latest software version 7 latest updated hidden objects. Have the same problem with white back screen and have tried several times to get rid of it. Team lava please rectify this problem. Very frustrating using energy and getting no where in game. Thanks.

I have an iPhone 4 w/ OS 7.0.4 & Mystery Crimes v1.2.4. I am also having issues w/ Case #7 - Three Strikes. The first scene, The Locker Room, also only loads about 1/3 of the background. The rest is white like the others have stated above. I have force quit, restarted, uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled, etc. all to no avail. I have also used up gems unknowingly trying to see if the Hints work in the white background area. They don't, so save your gems people. Help!! Need to round up some more bugs, please. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	12168

Farm Supplier
    -iPhone 4 (iOS version 7.0.4)
    -Hidden Objects Mystery Crimes Valentine's Day (version 1.2.5)

There are others who have reported this same problem. I replaced the regular version with the Valentine's version when I downloaded it for premium currency in other TeamLava games. Since I started this version, I completed both Case 6 and the Valentine case without any problem. But the Locker Room scene in Case 7 is not fully displayed for me (similar to the screen shots that others above included in their posts). I was not able to take my own screenshot.

After reading the forum, I forced the app to close and gave it another try. Then I uninstalled the app and turned my device off. I turned it back on and then reinstalled. But the problem remained the same. Please let me and the others above what to else to do or if/when an update will come that will fix this bug. Thank you in advance.

New Resident
    How to synchronise the game on iPhone and iPad? Don't want to go through all the levels on iPad again.

Why has this game taken me right back to the first case. I was on the one with the chap with the gambling issues and the locker room and have had to go back to the beginning. Starts are hard enough to earn without having to start all over again x

The Honorable Panda
    New update for the Regular Game is in iTunes! Version 1.2.7.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I just realized that there was a new update (1.2.7) for the game that came automatically to my iPhone 4 (which runs on iOS 7.0.6) and tried out the app again. But I am still having the same problem with Scene 1 in Case 7 regarding the incomplete background and only some of the items showing up. I deleted the app and then reinstalled it to try again, but the problem is still present. I guess I will have to wait for version 1.2.8 and hopefully that will solve this issue. About how long should this take? It's been a while now since I have been able to play and make actual progress in the only case I have left.

The Honorable Panda
    New update out for the regular game (in iTunes)
    Version 1.3
    New limited Time Challenges!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Ipad, latest ios and game update.

Having an issue with Case #10 Look into butch forensics has reset twice at over 90 hours both times. This is a screen shot showing 71 hours left after the 2nd reset. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	13282

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast