Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hidden Objects- Current Bugs and Issues

Host(ess)
    I'm currently playing Case 13. I set the starter for "check the cargo", and let a few minutes lapse. I ran out of energy and returned to the game 3 hrs later. I found that the timer had not progressed and actually had to be reset. Also, I had to talk to the pilot twice, using up 2 stars. I love this game, and hope more cases are in production to be released soon! Actually I'm a big TeamLava fan!

I got a message that a new limited time challenge is available, but it's not on my game. I'm running version 1.3.1 on iPhone 4. I've tried force closing game & hard reset on phone. If I delete & reinstall am I starting over from scratch again? Can u help me?
    Last edited by Bocepheus03; 09-06-14 at 06:14 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am using new iPad ver 7.1.2 and game 1.3.3
    My energy total keeps jumping around always downwards is there any reason for this

Rhino Keeper

Energy missing

Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    I am using new iPad ver 7.1.2 and game 1.3.3
    My energy total keeps jumping around always downwards is there any reason for this
    This problem is still happening not happy

Rhino Keeper
    I have received no answer to the missing energy problem there have been no new games for ages I am just about ready to delete this game

Rhino Keeper
    I just started playing again and really love this game BUT I'm in case 13 and I've talked to the baggage guy three times and examined the body (now working in the third time) UGH! I'm stuck and can not move forward. I've restarted and that did. It help! My version 1.3.5 on iPhone and current os 10.3.2. Can someone help or tell me how to get past this part? thanks!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123