Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas wish list :)

We got coal in our stockings. Lol

Fashion Designer
    This year Christmas in fashion story is really dissapointing. Since there is no big sale like last year at least they could have offered us some new displays for this time of year, but i mean really nice not like this snowball fight and reindeers. Really pity, but i won't be spending my gems on those for sure.

Yes the designs were meh. I was hoping for a kinda "year end clearance sale" like stores do. Maybe just maybe we have a sliver of hope. I really wanted wished for some old designs & out of box misalanise non Christmas items.

Fashion Designer
    I think we have all hoped for that, rembering last year's sales of both Christmas and no Christmas related items. That was really great surprise! And now, still nothing. I am losing my hope cause Christmas is almost finished and last year this sale was around 20.12. So we are getting nothing this time or they will make us a surprise for the end of the year. Well if they forgot about this i am sure they will not forget big holiday stuff removal.

Executive Chef
    Where are the sales? Tl you do know that some kids play your games and some may have gotten iTunes gift cards? Now put some stuff so them kids can waste their gift cards and us adults could also.
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

In the Christmas spirit I'll say I'm grateful for all the things I do have to decorate in the coming up month playingfor 2 yrs. I've accumulated a lot having a blast decorating taking out some Christmas things and redeco.

Although something different & old design wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit

Executive Chef
    I noticed in dragon story they got a whole week sale of limited older dragons for sale and I think castle story is like that too. On the other hand, farm got absolutely nothing, not even a xmas update or items throughout the entire season. So I'm now thinking maybe fashion is somewhere in between their precious beloved dragon&castle that they invest in so much and the forgotten games they've deserted. I'm just hoping it's not a sign that fashion if half way out too, I love this game.

If not a xmas day sale, please at least give us a day after xmas sale with re-release of old content. I mean we're willing to give you money for it and you already have the designs made, we even took the time to go through many items and wrote down a wishlist. Why not make your customers happy and bring in some cash while doing it?

I'm hoping for something tommorow I feel the same way It's castle, dragon, and all the mania games, which BTW they just added a new one Fruit or something name..lol I care more about the dirt on my shoes than I do about the Mania games. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I'm hoping for something tommorow I feel the same way It's castle, dragon, and all the mania games, which BTW they just added a new one Fruit or something name..lol I care more about the dirt on my shoes than I do about the Mania games. Lol
    Haha totally agree there! I don't like the mania games at all. I tried jewel because I got a quest that would give me gems for games I like more, so I thought why not, but ugh, that game is horribly annoying and hard. The first few levels were fun and addicting, then they start putting roadblocks and timers on just about every level, timers being the most annoying part. I used to play jewel type games before, back when you just got to enjoy the jewel mine part, no blockers of all sorts, tricks, gimmicks, or having to pay to continue a game, just pure addicting fun. Jewel mania is not fun past the first few levels, too difficult and frustrating.

I much more prefer fashion, bakery and restaurant than mania and animal type games. It feels a lot more rewarding and entertaining to me. But to each their own style I suppose. Crossing my fingers for a nice sale in my favorite games tomorrow.

There's a popular candy game I'm sure you know. I'm addicted to that one but good side my FB friends get to help and really you don't need to spend money play.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast