Page 90 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Farm Supplier
    that is what I want to know... let us use it for food.

Banned
    Oh wow another habitat and no land yet. Why are they doing this?

Farm Supplier
    I think they changed some patterns in mining. I noticed this doing first 4 spod fly by... One spot too far and latter I came one space next to this and is very close? Is it possible that they change artefacts after each hit because this makes me wonder...

Banned
    Another habitat and no land. Hmm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    Another habitat and no land. Hmm
    No one from the powers that be are interested in listening to our habitat plight! I have been asking when the mining for land expansions to become available now for an eternity with no result. The last time we had any land expansions through mining was Halloween 2014.

You want us to spend money but we can't as we have no room for new habitats!

Hello, is anybody out there from the development team?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    No one from the powers that be are interested in listening to our habitat plight! I have been asking when the mining for land expansions to become available now for an eternity with no result. The last time we had any land expansions through mining was Halloween 2014.

You want us to spend money but we can't as we have no room for new habitats!

Hello, is anybody out there from the development team?
    It must just be to hard for them to add more land

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    It must just be to hard for them to add more land
    Whatever the reason is it would be nice to have an explanation for it instead of silence. I always thought it was so players would buy gold costing habs to fit in more dragons, and will still think that until there's an explanation...won't hold my breath tho lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Whatever the reason is it would be nice to have an explanation for it instead of silence. I always thought it was so players would buy gold costing habs to fit in more dragons, and will still think that until there's an explanation...won't hold my breath tho lol
    Well that's not the case from most people I talk to. They have all 4 gold costing habs already and would like to keep on purchasing 4 gold habs but can not because there is nowhere to place them.

Banned
    I asked some other neighbors to come here and post about opening the mine back up and most said no in fear of being banned or already were banned for asking. Are you kidding me? What is TL deal seriously

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    The silence is truly deafening from the moderators over this issue but I believe it has just been reported to the developers now. ARe they unaware that is was 2014 before the last mining land expansion was and many players completed expanding shortly after that. Let them be reopened even if it is only for food.

WIth the new habitat increase I will be unable to place all my allotted habitats even if I sell or store all my decor, some players only have space for a few habitats left, what then, their games are in limbo again.
    Moderators, game designers, why are we still waiting for the mines to reopen?

What is the use of all these great dragons that are being designed by Flatfoot, sorry if I have the name wrong! All these new habitats being released if long term players can not buy them as they have no land to access?

All this silence is ridiculous, you know of our plight but you resolve towards as does not change, I wonder why?

There is the space available up in the upper left quadrant for new expansions but still nothing is done. You released not 1 but 2 resource dragons to drop bombs but players with closed mines cannot utilise these either.

I seem to post about this cause far too often, why no response? Halloween 2014 seems another era in time.

It would be awesome if someone would have the courtesy of giving players a response. Thanks in anticipation but I may also be deluding myself!