Page 9 of 102 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

It's a good feature, not as easy as just adding a new isle or getting land the old fashioned way, more gold the merrier I guess, yet I've finished expanding a while ago do anything to get new habitats without a great remodeling works for me, at the moment. Maybe I'll come to like it better in the future.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Boldly going where no android has gone before him.......

So far I've had no problems that I've noticed. Nothing like trouble visiting or crashing or anything like that. I like it, the only thing I can complain about is the blah colour of the expansions lol
    If you transfer from iOS to Android and you have mining, your 1.8 expansion will be the blue background with your items floating awkwardly on top of nothing. If at some point, you were on Android and you received the exclusive decorations and transferred to iOS, you'll experience something like this image, where you can put the decoration on your board.

However, due to the incompatible nature of these two versions, I wouldn't advise switching around like that with a beta feature to avoid experiencing any weirdness or unpredictable breaky things with your game.

Host(ess)
    I love this new feature, as long as they keep it how they have it right now.

Fashion Designer
    I like the expansion, but hope it's not like the artic island, I haven't been playing the artic island, for me, I think it's a waste of time.

It's all I can do to keep up with the original stuff but looks fun.

Fashion Designer
    I just switched about a week ago from android to iOS. But when I go to the App Store it doesn't give me a choice to update. How do I know if I have the most updated version, 1.8?

Farm Supplier
    When the other players will get this feature?

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Me neither ! Perhaps our Islands have too many habitats n dragons !
    My island is not that big and didn't the Beta testing -_-
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    If you transfer from iOS to Android and you have mining, your 1.8 expansion will be the blue background with your items floating awkwardly on top of nothing. If at some point, you were on Android and you received the exclusive decorations and transferred to iOS, you'll experience something like this image, where you can put the decoration on your board.

However, due to the incompatible nature of these two versions, I wouldn't advise switching around like that with a beta feature to avoid experiencing any weirdness or unpredictable breaky things with your game.
    Thanks For explaining PonyRoar
    No chance of any weirdness for me though, I switched to iOS a few months ago so that's why I have the android cake and I don't switch between them. Just thought it would be a nice touch to put it on the new island lol
    I'm happy to have the new beta test, and am liking it so far

Executive Chef
    I think this mine thing is nice, a bonus sort of - i won't buy mining items for gold ofc, but getting them here and there randomly, to slowly mine your way to new dragon or expansion, all free, it is nice (hoping i didn't miss out on some brand new and shiny goldtrap involved lol)

Page 9 of 102 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast