Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Shocking new update just landed for iOS no mine open or land increase smh wooooo we get to play bingo soon and leaderboard event jungle related next then another tales a spooky one apparently in the update notes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by byteme77 View Post
    Shocking new update just landed for iOS no mine open or land increase smh wooooo we get to play bingo soon and leaderboard event jungle related next then another tales a spooky one apparently in the update notes
    Yeah that's great and all but I'm forced into a corner. I don't even have a free 2x2 square space available. All 4 Dragon habitats and every other paid item they offer filling every possible plot

Okay a new feature has just been added and I'm just about out of space! Can someone please, please, please let us know if we will be able to expand in the near future!?

Rhino Keeper
    I agree

Host(ess)
    And using the dynamite keeps showing up in my Bingo Adventures. I can't have to keep starting and canceling those when I see them. Which sucks, because it's something that can easily be done to get a Bingo space. Can TL at least open up the mine so we can still use our dynamite even if we don't get land?

Farm Supplier
    that is what I want to know... let us use it for food.

Banned
    Oh wow another habitat and no land yet. Why are they doing this?

Farm Supplier
    I think they changed some patterns in mining. I noticed this doing first 4 spod fly by... One spot too far and latter I came one space next to this and is very close? Is it possible that they change artefacts after each hit because this makes me wonder...

Banned
    Another habitat and no land. Hmm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    Another habitat and no land. Hmm
    No one from the powers that be are interested in listening to our habitat plight! I have been asking when the mining for land expansions to become available now for an eternity with no result. The last time we had any land expansions through mining was Halloween 2014.

You want us to spend money but we can't as we have no room for new habitats!

Hello, is anybody out there from the development team?