Page 8 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Quote Originally Posted by spectacular2nv View Post
    I'm part of the beta tester & my game keep crashing since the update. When I visit lvl 150, I get tossed out of the game.
    Really? They tossing you out of the game huh? For real? You can't visit player at level 150 anymore?

Executive Chef
    I'm not part of Beta test

Executive Chef
    Me neither ! Perhaps our Islands have too many habitats n dragons !

Executive Chef
    OOps some are having major software problems ?????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    I think bombs should be given from hatching eggs instead of evolution

Because those that only have to evolve from level 6to 7 and level 9 to 10
    Spend more food than needed in order to get non needed dragons to level 6 in order to evolve
    I agree. In my game I don't have an evolution from 3 to 4. Normally this is a definite asset, but if I were in the beta test (and I'm not--maybe this is partly why), it would definitely be a liability. Many of the dragons are outrageously expensive to feed. I actually rarely have any dragons in my evolution temple because it takes soooo long to get most of the dragons to epic. Usually I just feed/evolve to 7 and then choose which ones I think are most valuable in the arena to raise to epic, but even of those, a lot don't make it past 8 or 9 because of how much food it takes. So if I were in the test, I'd be getting almost no bombs, unless I wanted to waste a TON of food on evolving dragons I didn't plan to keep.

Fashion Designer
    Boldly going where no android has gone before him.......

So far I've had no problems that I've noticed. Nothing like trouble visiting or crashing or anything like that. I like it, the only thing I can complain about is the blah colour of the expansions lol

Rhino Keeper
    I don't even have an update I'm lost

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Boldly going where no android has gone before him.......

So far I've had no problems that I've noticed. Nothing like trouble visiting or crashing or anything like that. I like it, the only thing I can complain about is the blah colour of the expansions lol
    Lol! Doop, yay! You're part of the beta test, and you're android! Congrats hun! I'm so happy for you, and a tiny weeny bit jealous as I don't have it! But I'm truly happy for you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Lol! Doop, yay! You're part of the beta test, and you're android! Congrats hun! I'm so happy for you, and a tiny weeny bit jealous as I don't have it! But I'm truly happy for you!
    Thanks luv well, this account isn't android any more but I have some cake left lol
    Sorry that you didn't get it too! Hopefully it will be out for all iOS soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    I'm not part of Beta test
    Me neither.

Page 8 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast