Page 79 of 102 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Executive Chef
    Your bottom island should look this this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1204.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	25281

Farm Supplier
    Ohhh. Thank you!
    Accepting new neighbors id...Tinkerbel48

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Thought I read somewhere that there is a max of 999 pieces you can store???
    Yes it's 999 & I've been there a long time. I'm hoping they add another group of expansion spots. Until then I have my little extra food source....
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Yes it's 999 & I've been there a long time. I'm hoping they add another group of expansion spots. Until then I have my little extra food source....
    Yes it's 999 stored max but I think I've read somewhere if you are patient some long term players can increase over the 999 intermittently
    I'm still at a much lower stored level so can still use the mine on single occasions to gain food but I just make sure I DONT hit expand each time
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Yes it's 999 stored max but I think I've read somewhere if you are patient some long term players can increase over the 999 intermittently
    I'm still at a much lower stored level so can still use the mine on single occasions to gain food but I just make sure I DONT hit expand each time
    Never heard of that. I'm certainly a long time player! If it ever goes over 999 I will let you know! So far when I find a land piece it says "0" next to it. I would love for them to add another island. I've accidently hit the expand button but you have to confirm it luckily!! Whew!
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

My mine is locked!?

I was able to mine for land/expansions, and 3 days ago (all of a sudden) there is a lock on my mine. I have been maxed at 25 dynamite and every hatch will not give me dynamite anymore. I sent a report, posted on the bugs/issues and no response. I have restarted my android phone, Uninstalled and reinstalled both the Halloween version and the latest version with no remedy. Help! I am very frustrated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkerbellTheGreat View Post
    I was able to mine for land/expansions, and 3 days ago (all of a sudden) there is a lock on my mine. I have been maxed at 25 dynamite and every hatch will not give me dynamite anymore. I sent a report, posted on the bugs/issues and no response. I have restarted my android phone, Uninstalled and reinstalled both the Halloween version and the latest version with no remedy. Help! I am very frustrated.
    I'll ask the obvious question first: Maybe you have expanded everything?
    roguebee posted a screenshot of what the last expansion looks like:

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Your bottom island should look this this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1204.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	25281
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Banned
    Only way I was able to go over 999 pieces was when I bought a value pack for a dragon I needed that included land pieces. That pushed me over the 999 to 1049 but it never went higher after that. Anyway I've since needed and bought that last place and really hope they add more. Not only would adding more mining land in addition to the other new land really help spread things out, some of us with closed mine are really loosing out on that extra food now. Please add another 20 spots, at least 10, or anything to open the mine back up

Rhino Keeper
    Some advice needed, I just reach lvl 45 yuppieeee I can start to mine now

Should I just save my bombs for future or just try this because 200 parts is pretty huge for me for me right now.

Sorry I am in the wrong thread plz delete this admin
    Last edited by devlinholics; 11-14-15 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Wrong thread posting

Executive Chef
    You can only store a maximum of 25 bombs. The current mining dragon has at least a week to go. I'd recommend to start stockpiling your bombs. As you approach 25, use a few to learn how to mine. The following thread has a lot of information on the mine and strategies for mining. However, it can be a bit overwhelming at first. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....t=mining+guide