Page 78 of 102 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Rhino Keeper
    I think Kennedward or pern might have it set up that way. Can't remember which, maybe both. I think once you have expanded 39 times, as long as you don't expand that 40th time, you'll be fine. Just don't hit "expand now" once you get enough pieces for that last expansion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I'm confused. If you expand the last bit of land, does that mean you can no longer mine for dragons either? I've discovered mining for land gives 1,000 apples as rewards sometimes, but only if you find a piece of land, of course. So once you've found all the land, how can you get more food, unless only from the dragon mine shaft.

How do you guys with closed mines get the mining dragons?

What am I missing?
    I've expanded to 39 of the 40 island parts. My workaround (which I'm sure most people do) is to go to the mine, use a stick of dynamite to mine for parts, then exit back to cave entrance. Repeat. Lot more inefficient than being able to hit the mine again button. And I tend to lose dynamite sticks when I am not very diligent about using them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I've expanded to 39 of the 40 island parts. My workaround (which I'm sure most people do) is to go to the mine, use a stick of dynamite to mine for parts, then exit back to cave entrance. Repeat. Lot more inefficient than being able to hit the mine again button. And I tend to lose dynamite sticks when I am not very diligent about using them.
    But what does that achieve? I don't get it at all.....
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Fashion Designer
    From what I understand the mine is closed after you expand the last part (the 40th part) of the floating island, so you can't use dynamite there anymore. But you get way more food and coins when you bomb for island parts than you get for the dragon pieces. So people don't expand the last part and just keep using the dynamite to farm for food and coins.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    It's another source for food. (And coins if you need them)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    From what I understand the mine is closed after you expand the last part (the 40th part) of the floating island, so you can't use dynamite there anymore. But you get way more food and coins when you bomb for island parts than you get for the dragon pieces. So people don't expand the last part and just keep using the dynamite to farm for food and coins.
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    It's another source for food. (And coins if you need them)
    So do the land pieces just keep accumulating ad infinitum in storage?

Executive Chef
    So do the land pieces just keep accumulating ad infinitum in storage?
    Thought I read somewhere that there is a max of 999 pieces you can store???

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone please confirm that there are 40 mining expansions on ANDROID ....Thanks!

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS USELESS. THEY ARE UNABLE TO FIND AN ANSWER, LOL. THEY KEEP REFERRING ME HERE SO, PLS ANSWER/HELP. THANKS!

Kooky and cocquina answered on closed thread .... 40,for droid as of today's date for Android! ty 4 time & info
    Last edited by kat8rose; 10-20-15 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Customer service

Fashion Designer
    40 Expansions for Droid, same as iOS...ty cocquina and kooky for answering on closed thread. Maybe a name change on the heading would help.....I read and search before asking. Thanks again.

Thanks for reminder! I have changed the title (KP)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-21-15 at 07:22 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Forgive for asking this, I know it's been asked before but I can't find it...hiw do you know when you have mined 39 ?
    Accepting new neighbors id...Tinkerbel48