Page 74 of 102 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    That's how you feel. Great. My point was I haven't but a tiny spot my entire island to place any during a task. It's ok for people to post something without a feedback always
    Besides that? I've already removed every piece of decore I ever had. Some people like it. I can't even decide that for myself because there's no room

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    A mod replied to us before, saying more land is in development, but no set date given
    Again, it's ok for me to say how I feel.

Nightclub Owner
    I was only saying how I feel too, plus it seems some players will be rude to people who complain, so beware
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Again, it's ok for me to say how I feel.
    Here's what I'm talking about

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...ysuckle!/page2

Plus several others who were rude to me, so it's something to watch out for
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I was only saying how I feel too, plus it seems some players will be rude to people who complain, so beware
    I'm ok. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    TO ALL PLAYERS!!!

Please feel free to copy my post and add the ways in which the land/habitat shortage is affecting how you can play this game.

I am at the end of my rope. I literally cannot play many aspects of this game because i do not have one morsel of land to
    increase the dragon capacity of my island.

1) I can't hatch new eggs
    3) I can't evolve baby dragons to obtain Bombs for the Mine
    3) I therefore do not earn enough tokens from the Mine to Craft dragons
    4) All my Tournament eggs go to Storage
    5) All my Event eggs go to Storage.
    6) My Stable is at capacity (25/25)
    7) Any new eggs (if I am lucky enough to get them) will be stuck on the nest
    8) Have had to sell Passion FairyTale and Dino habitats so none of these dragons are available for battling
    9) Today I sold Dark Angel.

Please fix this game so we can all play again.

Regards, Deb
    498/502 Album Dragons
    25/25 dragons in Stables
    51 Unique eggs in Storage
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 07-30-15 at 12:02 PM.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I'm not at max land yet, but I'm starting to get close and I've already removed most decorations. After some time of reading these threads, I've started leaving Event and Tournament eggs in storage in anticipation of hitting that land wall. It's scary to think that soon I won't have room to do anything. That thought has actually sucked a lot of the joy out of the game for me, the past few months, knowing that S8 promised no one would run out of places for dragons, and then just let it happen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    TO ALL PLAYERS!!!

Please feel free to copy my post and add the ways in which the land/habitat shortage is affecting how you can play this game.

I am at the end of my rope. I literally cannot play many aspects of this game because i do not have one morsel of land to
    increase the dragon capacity of my island.

1) I can't hatch new eggs
    3) I can't evolve baby dragons to obtain Bombs for the Mine
    3) I therefore do not earn enough tokens from the Mine to Craft dragons
    4) All my Tournament eggs go to Storage
    5) All my Event eggs go to Storage.
    6) My Stable is at capacity (25/25)
    7) Any new eggs (if I am lucky enough to get them) will be stuck on the nest
    8) Have had to sell Passion FairyTale and Dino habitats so none of these dragons are available for batting
    9) Today I sold Dark Angel.

Please fix this game so we can all play again.

Regards, Deb
    498/502 Album Dragons
    25/25 dragons in Stables
    51 Unique eggs in Storage
    I want to echo Deb! Once again, she and I are in about the same place we were before the last habitat increase! We are long time, loyal, gold buying customers. We both are collectors. We can't play if we don't have room for more Dragons! How long do you think we will stay loyal, long time, gold buying customers if we are unable to play?
    We have heard that you are working on something to help with this. WE NEED IT NOW. You are pumping out new Dragons constantly, while ignoring our pleas for help. We don't want to miss out on special events, mining Dragons, or limited time Breedables because you haven't made space available for all the Dragons you released. This was promised to us; There will never be more Dragons released than you can hold on your island. I believe there are now. Keep your word, and fix your game. At the very least, quit releasing so many limited or special event Dragons until you have fixed this mess.
    Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I want to echo Deb! Once again, she and I are in about the same place we were before the last habitat increase! We are long time, loyal, gold buying customers. We both are collectors. We can't play if we don't have room for more Dragons! How long do you think we will stay loyal, long time, gold buying customers if we are unable to play?
    We have heard that you are working on something to help with this. WE NEED IT NOW. You are pumping out new Dragons constantly, while ignoring our pleas for help. We don't want to miss out on special events, mining Dragons, or limited time Breedables because you haven't made space available for all the Dragons you released. This was promised to us; There will never be more Dragons released than you can hold on your island. I believe there are now. Keep your word, and fix your game. At the very least, quit releasing so many limited or special event Dragons until you have fixed this mess.
    Thank you, Annie
    I want to copy cat that and echo echo others as well. Come on S8 this has been going on for way too long. There are over 500 dragons and I want to know where do YOU put them all. Do the needful!!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    I agree with all the above
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons