Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MissStateGirl View Post
    I downloaded the 1.8. I see the change on the side of island were the mind would go.. but Its not there?

Yea same here I didn't get it either not part of the beta test

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have it either. Stinks.....I'm fully expanded both on the main and arctic isles. Could use some more space.

Host(ess)
    Updated and I am not one of the lucky ones, drat!

Enjoy and use all the options so they will be able to roll it out quick. Have fun!

Rhino Keeper
    I got it! So lucky! But they should add more habitats. I have 58/60 now.

I'm part of the beta tester & my game keep crashing since the update. When I visit lvl 150, I get tossed out of the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cymoril69 View Post
    I don't have it either. Stinks.....I'm fully expanded both on the main and arctic isles. Could use some more space.
    The same here. I want it

Rhino Keeper
    Any idea when this will be released to everyone on iOS?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    Any idea when this will be released to everyone on iOS?
    No, as its a beta test they will see how the test ... They generally don't give time frames for the general release of test features

Rhino Keeper
    I have the mine and appreciate being able to try the new game option. Thank you for the detailed instructions included with the post. I had no issues going into the mine and understanding what to do and what was expected.

I've had no problems with crashing since the release, but for the last week the game has been restarting and reprocessing a lot, on it's own. I wondered if some big update was going on (and now I know) as this behavior seemed unusual and hope that it's fixed soon.

So far I think the mine is a great addition to the game. I also really like the bonus items like food or coin you get from each trip to the mine. It's a good concept and fun to play, but I do have a couple of issues or concerns. I'm maxed on habitats (60/60) and this has been a consistent issue for months now. I've sold dragons, max upgraded several habitats, and even sold diamond habitats to try and keep up, but with all the new dragon types that have been churned out this year, I can't get ahead and seem to stay at the habitat max. Selling profitable dragons and habitats reduces income and we need income to plant food, food is needed for evolution.

To my point about the new mine, we have to evolve dragons to get the crafting bombs. I sell about 99% of my dragons because I have no habitats to be able to keep them, evolve them and eventually trade them. If you have no room to house low level (1-3) dragons which are cheaper to evolve, you have to evolve dragons you already have and the higher level the dragon the more food is required to level it up to evolve. I have plenty of mid level dragons that need to be evolved, but the cost of feeding them all in a quick and efficient fashion is not doable. If I had a few more habitats I could keep and evolve baby dragons to be able to get bombs for the mine.

I hope that this feature will not have a 10 day timer added as 200 items to craft the Platinum dragon is quite a bit and I've only managed to get a few bombs so far and only have 6 ingots so at that rate I'd only have 60 ingots in ten days.

Also I didn't get the option to continue with my current mine search when I bought more moves. I selected the gold option when I ran out of moves, I think it was 8 gold, and a new mine area appeared, none of my prior moves were there, so I had to start completely over. I also don't think it was 12 additional moves which I should have received if the mine was started over again. I'll have to count next time and repost, as I wasn't careful in taking note, I just know it wasn't 12.

Could you also add the ability to see exactly how many ingots are collected or how many are remaining to be collected? Same for the land expansion. It's hard to tell from a slider gauge just how much has been collected and what remains. Even showing a percentage would be helpful. You can only see your actual count if you collect an item from the mine.

Other than these issues, I love this new feature.

Executive Chef
    I think bombs should be given from hatching eggs instead of evolution

Because those that only have to evolve from level 6to 7 and level 9 to 10
    Spend more food than needed in order to get non needed dragons to level 6 in order to evolve

Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast