Page 39 of 102 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm different but idk if I like it yet lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    so I just got the mining and I have a question for those with more experience. I have mined for expanding land and it states that my current expansion on main island needs to finish first. So it appears once that is done I will be able to do the first part of expanding in the new area. My question is can I continue mining or should I wait until the expansion is finished on the main island so that I can do the first part of expanding on the new island area. Thanks
    I think its random. I need to expand like 9-10 times more on main island but i was able to expand on floating island. First expansion.Lucky me i kept some lil piggies who need to evolve.

Fashion Designer
    It is real fun! I hope to get my dragon soon! It is something different then the arena and ice dragons. I have more excitement.

Rhino Keeper
    With the mining being released, I'm now regretting evolving all my dragons to level 7. It'll be much more difficult to get them to level 10 just to get the bombs for mining.

Fashion Designer
    I only can evolve seven and ten! So it is making the right decisions to get those goals.

You can continue mining the ingots just keep accumatating. You just can't do two expansions at same time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    so I just got the mining and I have a question for those with more experience. I have mined for expanding land and it states that my current expansion on main island needs to finish first. So it appears once that is done I will be able to do the first part of expanding in the new area. My question is can I continue mining or should I wait until the expansion is finished on the main island so that I can do the first part of expanding on the new island area. Thanks
    With what ive found doing the mining you can keep going
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster128z View Post
    With what ive found doing the mining you can keep going
    Yes I've found this too. You won't lose any pieces if you just keep going.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Yes I've found this too. You won't lose any pieces if you just keep going.
    I'll be ready for te second expansion by the time I get done with the one I have going here lol
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster128z View Post
    I'll be ready for te second expansion by the time I get done with the one I have going here lol
    Thanks all. Yes I was not expecting to get the mining and I had just started clearing a plot and I have to wait 70 hours. Then mining starts. Well the expansion on main island will finish soon enough. I will continue to collect the parts in the interim.