Page 35 of 102 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Executive Chef
    So, a neighbor of mine clearly has a mine and an expansion place in their game - at least I can see it. Yet they cannot see it in their own game? What gives?

Rhino Keeper
    I think there's a limit I can't do it anymore there's no "expand" sign anywhere on my island. However, I'm still receiving "bombs" and "dynamite" so what's that about?

Rhino Keeper
    My island also stopped dropping bombs durning Tournamant .thought once it ended it would stsrt dropping when hatching , but I hatched to dragons and neither one resulted in anything dropping ...maybe the feature is turned off still from Tournamant ?

Rhino Keeper
    Two months in beta?? It would be really great if the beta period could be finished. I'm at level 145 and running out of space for anything, could use the expansion space. Plus, it would be fun to have new toys to play with! Mining looks fun!

Any news on when this will be released? I was hoping that after the valentine summoning and arena challenges that it would be released to all players.

I had this feature. And I put a dragon to craft yesterday. But today all my mining disappeared. And the dragon I put to craft yesterday got timer 0.00.00. I reinstalled games twice but still same. How can I solve that?

Host(ess)
    My mine expansion has just disappeared... Checked both the Vanilla and Valentine Editions and both are the same.
    I'm guessing TL may be pushing out an update, I just hope that this is a temporary thing.

Here is what has happened...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0258.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	12397

Rhino Keeper
    Same thing happened to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Same thing here. Also visited neighbors and they also didn't have mines

Quote Originally Posted by Bovo71 View Post
    My mine expansion has just disappeared... Checked both the Vanilla and Valentine Editions and both are the same.
    I'm guessing TL may be push
    Moi too. Floating invisible island. And the mine is gone too.

Quote Originally Posted by kittymur View Post
    I had this feature. And I put a dragon to craft yesterday. But today all my mining disappeared. And the dragon I put to craft yesterday got timer 0.00.00. I reinstalled games twice but still same. How can I solve that?
    Is it the platinum dragon you are crafting?