Page 34 of 102 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Quote Originally Posted by adrianelady View Post
    I have been constantly evolving and I only have 114 out of 200 for my first platinum. If they expire it already I will be mad cause I never have enough time to get the craft able dragons. And I am a committed player so no do not give a new reward!!!
    Don't worry. you will have plenty of time. They haven't rolled out this feature to all players so it wouldn't be fair for TL to make it limited. Even after they finish rolling it out to everyone, they will have to give all players a decent amount of time to earn it. It will be yonks before they take Platinum away. I do hope they do roll this out to everyone soon. I'm at 173 ingots, and I think i'll have to stop evolving my dragons when I finish earning Platinum. I have too many dragons at epic already so I will be running short on evolution opportunities.

Executive Chef
    That is exactly my "problem", too, JustKay. I save my food, feed and evolve all dragons as fast as possible as soon as I get them. This means other than any "new" ones I breed or summon or win in battle, I have none to evolve - they were all epic long before I got the mine. I got the mines "later" than others - so I am just starting on collecting platinum parts.

I fully understand how frustrating having a feature you don't "need" - I have no need for the various dragons being "brought back" from removal - I got all of them over a year ago. I didnt need a chocolate dragon either. But I won't begrudge others the opportunity.

Let everyone have a chance to catch up. Mine for food if you wish. Ignore the mines for a bit if you wish. Save your bombs and dynamite for future use. Let others have the opportunities you have already enjoyed.

Executive Chef
    So.... Can one not collect more than 25 dynamite or bombs before using them? I have 25 dynamite in storage - I have not done the mine since the tournament started - and the last three dragons hatched have NOT given any dynamite.

??????????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    So.... Can one not collect more than 25 dynamite or bombs before using them? I have 25 dynamite in storage - I have not done the mine since the tournament started - and the last three dragons hatched have NOT given any dynamite.

??????????
    I've noticed that too. I think your right

i hope this feature comes to me soon, i see alot of my neighbors that are getting it
    so maybe soon...

Fashion Designer
    I loved this feature and was so happy when I got it now I just wish they would offer a second option to craft another dragon for those who have had this feature for awhile but still keep the original of course for the new users. And it would be nice that with the extra expansion they gave use more habitats because the extra room isn't needed unless you have more habitats mine are just sitting empty it's a shame.

Wow this must be big because its taking a bit longer than the updates
    Can't wait!

Rhino Keeper
    Uh oh, I expanded again and suddenly it went away. I can't do the mining anymore the expand sign disappeared. Does this mean I cant do it anymore?

New Resident
    I update 1.8 but I don't have these new features??why??

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nickybb View Post
    I update 1.8 but I don't have these new features??why??
    This is still a beta test feature so not all IOS players have this feature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request