Page 26 of 102 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I am holding off on my 10th expansion unless they unblock the mine afterwards. The food bonus has almost made evolving dragons bearable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaesha View Post
    Congrats knj00!

Quick Question, are you blocked out of the expansion part of the mine? Someone mentioned this occurring in an earlier post after they expanded to the 10th spot.
    Thanks! Yes, I'm blocked from the expansion section of the Mine now.

I have already crafted Platinum and I can Mine more there if I want another... but the rewards there are not as good as in the expansion section. Love the rewards the Mine gives, a great added bonus.

Rhino Keeper
    The last section of the first island is strange to me because the piece before thy only took 12 pieces the last one is 48. What a huge difference lol

Farm Supplier
    I wish TL would hurry up and bring this out for everyone on iOS. I have a bunch of dragons waiting at lv.6 & 9 so I can get pieces from the evolution temple. I'm sick of these beta tests that last forever!

Nightclub Owner
    I just expanded for the 5th time, but will keep in mind when expanding for the 10th time because that's when it ends
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    Thanks! Yes, I'm blocked from the expansion section of the Mine now.

I have already crafted Platinum and I can Mine more there if I want another... but the rewards there are not as good as in the expansion section. Love the rewards the Mine gives, a great added bonus.
    Thanks knj00 and rsusko. I'll keep holding off. I still have mainland expansions to complete so if I keep one of those going I won't be expanding off mainland by accident.

I agree the platinum mine is not as generous with bonuses. I get 1000 every now and then, but not consistently anymore. After I crafted 2 platinum dragons, I noticed I still received 1000 bonus maybe every 3-4 visits, but then it stopped (soon after I posted about the rate not changing here) and now it's maybe every 10, or possibly much more. It also seems that the mining difficulty level has been increased again. Still fun though. Hoping they don't mess with it too much, or it will become a pain instead of a pleasure to visit. Kinda pointless if that happens.

Executive Chef
    I just want TL to release this to everyone

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I just want TL to release this to everyone
    Me too. I am waiting to level up a number of dragons but holding off cos I only evolve at levels 7 and 10.

Executive Chef
    Anyone else not recieving the food and coin bonuses when finding pieces? I've found 4 ingots and 3 island parts today but recieved no bonus items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Anyone else not recieving the food and coin bonuses when finding pieces? I've found 4 ingots and 3 island parts today but recieved no bonus items.
    Yes me too.

Why have you stopped giving rewards with the feature TL??? It was the best part...