Page 25 of 102 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Fashion Designer
    hope TL will release the new feature for all of us asap. at least we have more tournaments

Am I the only one still having crashing problems? It was a little better yesterday, but my game is practically nonfunctional today. The game never crashed on me before I got the beta test, but now, it's crashing every 10-15 seconds or so. It is generally worse if I want to plant crops (it will usually crash at least twice every time I try to plant crops on my 6 farms) or do quests (I've completely given up on them- every time I touch the quest outpost, the game crashes). Unfortunately, with this tournament, the battle arena also seems to cause crashing pretty frequently, and I am completely unable to mine. I've tried mining a couple of times in the last few days, and on the rare occasions it lets me enter the mine without crashing immediately, it usually crashes after I throw my first stick of dynamite. Sometimes, the game crashes on its own, when I'm not even touching anything.

Any word from TL on why this is happening/how to prevent it/if they're working on it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rrongway36 View Post
    Am I the only one still having crashing problems? It was a little better yesterday, but my game is practically nonfunctional today. The game never crashed on me before I got the beta test, but now, it's crashing every 10-15 seconds or so. It is generally worse if I want to plant crops (it will usually crash at least twice every time I try to plant crops on my 6 farms) or do quests (I've completely given up on them- every time I touch the quest outpost, the game crashes). Unfortunately, with this tournament, the battle arena also seems to cause crashing pretty frequently, and I am completely unable to mine. I've tried mining a couple of times in the last few days, and on the rare occasions it lets me enter the mine without crashing immediately, it usually crashes after I throw my first stick of dynamite. Sometimes, the game crashes on its own, when I'm not even touching anything.

Any word from TL on why this is happening/how to prevent it/if they're working on it?
    I've mentioned a few times that I've had problems with crashing. The problems come and go. My game mostly crashes in the mine although it has crashed when I didn't even touch the screen sometimes. It used to be way worse but has gotten slightly better. I wonder if this is why TL is reluctant to have more habitats. New features seem to overload the game sometimes which might explain the crashing.

Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I've mentioned a few times that I've had problems with crashing. The problems come and go. My game mostly crashes in the mine although it has crashed when I didn't even touch the screen sometimes. It used to be way worse but has gotten slightly better. I wonder if this is why TL is reluctant to have more habitats. New features seem to overload the game sometimes which might explain the crashing.
    Yeah. I had seen others complaining of crashing when the beta test first rolled out, but it seems like many players have seen the crashing problems disappear. Mine have been fairly steadily getting worse- and I'm with you, I think that it's just putting too much stress on the system to load and render everything.

Executive Chef
    So... Is the platinum dragon limited? After an amount of time, people will have the platinum dragon and will want something new. I hope we are given a LONG time for this.....

Executive Chef
    Just recently recieved this feature and sorry to hear others are having trouble. Haven't had any issues here and really enjoying it so far.

I've had the mining feature for 3 days and it's so much fun to have something new. Thank you TL; I just wish my friends with android could enjoy it too.

Rhino Keeper
    I have no idea when could I get the mining feature...

Executive Chef
    All done. I really liked this feature and I'm kinda sad to be done.... is it too early to ask for more expansions.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    All done. I really liked this feature and I'm kinda sad to be done.... is it too early to ask for more expansions.
    Congrats knj00!

Quick Question, are you blocked out of the expansion part of the mine? Someone mentioned this occurring in an earlier post after they expanded to the 10th spot.
    Last edited by jaesha; 01-26-14 at 10:02 PM.