Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Is there going to be a fix for this soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Kooky have you heard anything about this?
    I am sorry but this is not a bug or glitch. Since I am a player just like you guys, I am not given advance notification of new releases in the game.
    Of course the desire for this and the constructive feedback has been passed onto the development team . Hopefully we will see this side of the mine opened soon!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    What we really need is about 200 spaces, to space out those 217 habitats and we can use or decor. Thanks

Makes np spence to buy the mining dragon.for expansion,,,,,, You run out of the expansions. So mine is closed. Be caul because you can only go so far. Then your stuck. This weeks game gave away the rocks needed to expand but I can not even use them. So don't buy the dragon for that. Only gold and when you upgrade your dragons. Bombs not dynamite.

Executive Chef
    This has been a problem for some of us for a long time. It's really unfair that because I needed to expand all of my island space that I can no longer use the mine for food and Xp. I was unable to continue playing without expanding to the last space because S8 kept releasing new Dragons and having events with more habitats and Dragons, even though we were reporting that we had expanded all we could...and updated our habitats to gem ones.
    It's unfair to allow some players to continue mining for food and points, but not others.
    Re-Open the mines for all players!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    This has been a problem for some of us for a long time. It's really unfair that because I needed to expand all of my island space that I can no longer use the mine for food and Xp. I was unable to continue playing without expanding to the last space because S8 kept releasing new Dragons and having events with more habitats and Dragons, even though we were reporting that we had expanded all we could...and updated our habitats to gem ones.
    It's unfair to allow some players to continue mining for food and points, but not others.
    Re-Open the mines for all players!
    This is exactly what happened to me, and I agree completely unfair. I really hope they will be reopening the mine, and hopefully the land pieces we received from completed chapter were an indication of that, and not just another slap in the face to us loyal long time customers

Rhino Keeper
    Why the hell is my mine shut. This game is really starting to .... me off. I appreciated getting food from there. Why didn't I realise my mine would shut after so many expansions. STUPID GAME.

Banned
    So many new habitats to buy and I can't fit not 1 more. Maybe if the mine reopened

Rhino Keeper
    For now we atleast need away to store the old habbitats that we spend lots of money on, to make space for the the new ones. We need a hudge expansion so we can use our decor

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by U1timate View Post
    For now we atleast need away to store the old habbitats that we spend lots of money on, to make space for the the new ones. We need a hudge expansion so we can use our decor
    Yes open the mine for people and more land please. It's no longer exciting when I win decorations because I know they will stay in storage. What a waste!!
    As an instant fix to land shortage I like your idea of a habitat store, but would prefer the land.

Banned
    So I guess those land pieces we got from that chapter was a sick joke, since they haven't opened the mine back up yet